Moon (caught making out)

y'all already know who it is. This was highly requested

this is Girl x Girl (just clearing it up)

The blender whirred to life as Y/n pushed the button. Y/n and Moon were making smoothies, and planned to hang out in Moon's backyard while just swimming and hanging out. Y/n continued to make the smoothies while moon was upstairs getting into her bathing suit. She (meaning Y/n) turned around to see moon in this bikini:

 She (meaning Y/n) turned around to see moon in this bikini:

   "Damn girlie, you look good." Y/n giggled slightly, eyeing Moon up and down. Moon giggled and spun around in a circle. 

   "Do you really like it?" Moon asked. Y/n nodded excitedly. Moon hugged Y/n from behind, while she poured the smoothies into glass jars. Y/n tilted her head back and whispered in moons ear. 

   "Would you get the straws please?" Moon laughed and rushed off to get them. She came back moments later with 2 twisty metal straws (obviously), and plopped them into the glasses. 

The smoothies looked almost like slushies , probably cause Y/n added too much ice. The color was a pale pink, almost like a pink lemonade. Moon loved how Y/ made them. Moon was about to grab the two glasses to go outside. But Y/n grabbed her waist and pulled her back away from the glasses. 

   "What are you doing?" Moon heard Y/n say quietly in her ear. 

   " Grabbing out drinks to go outside, it hot ya know." Moon giggled sassily. 

   "Yeah I know, Its hot outside." Moon turned to look at Y/n. "Just like you." Moon giggled once more at the compliment. 

   "Wow, that was cheesy." Y/n laughed and nodded.  

   "But you love it." Moon threw her head back and laughed. Y/n took that opportunity and swiftly picked Moon up from her thighs and set her on the counter. Moon yelped at the sudden contact of the Marble counter. Y/n stood between Moons lets, her hand on Moons thighs. Moon wrapped her arms around Y/n neck.  Moon leaned forward where their lips where just spaces apart.

   "And I love you." moon  mumbled and kissed her. They started to kiss faster, their lips moving together hastily. As moments became longer, the kiss become more rough and messy. Y/n gripped Moon's thighs making her moan quietly against Y/n's lips. Y/n smirked against her lips. 

 "oh- I- uh...-" Sam stuttered. The two girls pulled apart quickly and looked at a very flustered Sam standing the sliding doorway to the backyard. 

   "I-I'm sorry, I came in through the back gate to see it M-Moon and you wanted to go to the         b-beach. It's just you said that I should come in through the back gate next time I come over, cause it's easier." Moon laughed while Y/n just smiled at Sam. 

   "It's ok Sam, and ya I said that. But I'm Kinda busy right now, soooo maybe later today?" Sam nodded at moons words, calming down a bit. " How about around 2:00 pm? Y/n spoke up for the first time since Sam had arrived unexpectedly. "So in an hour?" Moon asked Sam.

 Sam nodded and said a quick goodbye telling them she would be back to pick them both up in an hour. The couple watched amused as Sam was very embarrassed.  

Y/n looked back at moon, their eyes connecting. 

   "Well," Y/n started, smirking. "I guess we have an hour to continue this." 

hope u enjoyed, idk how i feel about this one, it was shorter than I expected. sorry if there are grammar or spelling mistakes.  

stay good y'all

-TJ