study date

Sunday morning Y/n woke up from no texts from her girlfriend

Sunday morning Y/n woke up from no texts from her girlfriend . She didn't understand why it was already twelve. She should be up Y/n had convinced Sofia to go on a picnic with her today.

She decided to get ready and text her to tell her where they were going to meet up. Y/n showered and got dressed into a white dress with a black corset and her favorite platforms. She put on light makeup because Sofia hated when she wore it .

Sofia said it called too much attention to her . So she decided to just wear mascara and hope she wouldn't notice. When she was done she texted her girlfriend.

Y/n
Hey are you ready?

Sofia
Huh? for what I'm with Nicole so don't bother me today

Y/n
Um we were supposed to go on a picnic today
don't you remember ?

Sofia
oh yea well oh well I'm hanging with Nicole I don't have time for some stupid picnic .
don't text me for the rest of the day I'm gonna be busy

Y/n
oh okay sorry for bothering you

Y/n was used to Sofia cancelling last minute . She got ready for no reason so she had hoped she could at least hang out with Kira but sadly she was busy with her boyfriend. Right when she was going to give up she heard her phone ring .

Mina<3 is calling ..

"Hello" Y/n said confused .

"Omg hey girly are you free ? and hopefully good at english ?"

"Yes and Yes why?"

"Study date obviously I need help studying because I'm literally going to fail . So can we please meet up? I'll buy food !!"

"Sure we can go to the cafe" Y/n smiled happily she was able to at least hang out with someone.

"Okay ! I'll see you soon !" Mina clicked .