girls night

DingDingDing

Ding
Ding
Ding

"What the hell" Y/n groaned rubbing her eyes and reaching over to her phone.

Momo
Y/n be ready by one we are coming to pick you up and we are going to have a girls day !

Ochako
We really want to make up for lost time already and Mina told us about yesterday so we want to make sure you are okay!

Tsu
Yes plus I really want food

Y/n
I'm fine guys ! But thank you I'll be ready

It was barely ten but Y/n wanted to get extra pretty today. She was never really able to because is Sofia so she wanted to start fresh.
-
Y/n had just gotten out the shower and began to change into a black skirt and oversized sweatshirt, tights and her black platforms. She did her eyeliner and lips .

Y/n began to brush her hair in the mirror.

I can't believe I finally had the guts to leave her.

"Y/n your friends are here!!" Her dad called from downstairs.

"Going !"

"Hey guys!" Y/n smiled as she grabbed her keys.

"OMG HEY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Ochako beamed.

"I missed you guys too!!" Y/n said.

The girls headed out and went to a park to have a picnic. They went up to a hill that overlooked the park. They all ate and talked about everything they had missed the past few days and about the girls hero training.

"We should totally have a sleepover!" Mina yelled.

"Do you think Aizawa would let Y/n come to our dorms?" Momo asked.

"I doubt it Y/n do you think we could stay at yours ?" Tsu asked.

"You guys can come over I don't mind" Y/n smiled.

"Yay! Let me call Aizawa" Mina said.
-
The girls had been in Y/n's room watching movies for hours until Mina finally realized all the girls were asleep except her and Y/n.

"Y/n"

"Yea?"

"We should go get ice cream"

"It's like 3 am though" Y/n said while looking up from her phone.

"There's a shop nearby we can just run and come back" Mina said smiling.

"Fineee" Y/n rolled her eyes as she put her hoodie on.

The two girls had bought their ice cream and were walking back home. Y/n was looking at the sky admiring all the twinkling stars.

While Mina was admiring Y/n while the moonlight was hitting her face. It seemed to make her skin glisten.

"Y/n"

Y/n hummed in response and looked up to Mina only to meet eyes with her. She quickly looked away to avoid eye contact.

"I'm glad I met you"

"I'm glad I met you too Mina!" Y/n smiled at her

Mina felt her heart explode her smile was so pretty and just watching her get excited made Mina happy.

Mina placed a hand on her head and laughed.

"Let's go home dummy"
-
The girls made it home and cleaned up the room before going back to bed. The girls were scattered around Y/n's room either sleeping on her bean bag or her couch.

Y/n laid down on her bed and patted the spot next to her.

"You can sleep with me"

Mina blushed but got into the bed anyways. They both had their backs facing each other . Waiting to see who had the guts to speak first.

"Thank you" Mina said

"Huh? For what?" Y/n asked while turning to her.

"For actually becoming friends with me after I randomly came up to you and called you pretty girl" Mina laughed.

"Oh it's nothing, I love our friendship ! You were totally a pretty girl too!"

"Wait I- you still are wait I- oh my god" Y/n mentally screamed at herself for being so awkward.

Mina laughed as she pulled Y/n into her and hugged her.

"Go to sleep pretty girl"

Y/n felt her face heat up but decided to ignore it and just snuggle her face deeper into Mina. Both girls fell asleep smiling thankful to that cafe that had brought them together

 Both girls fell asleep smiling thankful to that cafe that had brought them together