lonely

I miss them

I miss them.

Why did Sofia tell them I wouldn't see them again.

They were better to me than Sofia ever had been.

Y/n's thoughts were a mess . She didn't know what to do.

Sadly Y/n had school today. She took online courses but had to go to her actual school twice a week. She hated going to school. She didn't talk to anyone there .

Of course she knew Sofia but she never wanted to hang out with Y/n during school. She had her own friends. Y/n didn't want to be clingy so she didn't mind.

Kira goes to another school and wants Y/n to move to her school. Her dads agreed as well but, of course Y/n doesn't want to leave her girlfriend.

Y/n walked to school sadly thinking about Mina.

"She probably hates me" Y/n sighed.
-
Y/n arrived at school only to see Sofia talking happily with her friends.

I don't get why she gets to have friends but I don't

It's not fair

Y/n continued walking down the hall to her class .

"She's kinda hot" Asher Sofia's friend said pointing to Y/n.

"Omg that's Sofia's cousin you should talk to her maybe we could go on double dates!" Nichole beamed.

Sofia didn't know what to say she didn't think Nicole would say anything and now she has to figure out how to keep up with her story.

"That's your cousin ?!" Asher asked.

"Yea she's not into guys though"

"Aww damn" he sighed.

"I'll still try to be friends with her though!" He screamed as he ran toward the direction she went to.

Sofia was angry not only at the fact that Nicole had to open her mouth and say something but because Asher was going to try to talk to Y/n.

"Why would you tell him she's my cousin?" Sofia asked, trying to stay calm.

"Oh well she is so I just thought I should tell him" Nicole laughed awkwardly.

"If I don't tell you to open your mouth then why do you still do it?" Sofia said angrily.

"I- I'm sorry I didn't know I couldn't" Nicole said

Sofia scoffed and walked away leaving Nicole confused.
-
Y/n's day had gone slower than usual. She would usually talk to Mina on FaceTime at school or Kira but Kira had detention today and Mina..

Well she couldn't just call her after what happened yesterday. She wouldn't know what to say.

She wanted to go back to when she first met Mina. When everything was perfect. When she didn't have to even worry about losing her. Worry about whether or not Mina hated her.

Before she lost her .

Before she lost the rest of her friends

Why did she let Sofia push her around?

She was finally happy . She had friends . Went out to places . She didn't feel miserable all the time. Now it was gone.

All because of Sofia.

Aren't relationships supposed to be happy?

Aren't you supposed to be there for your partner no matter what?

Her dads were happy . Kira and her boyfriend were happy. They were all allowed to have friends .

Why can't I?

Because of Sofia.

She doesn't want me to be happy.

Why ? She's allowed to have friends .

Why can't I.

Y/n was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard laughter from people in front of her. She saw Sofia and her group passing by. Sofia was holding hands with another girl.

Then she heard some boy call the girl by

Nicole.

So that's Nicole. Why does she always do this?

Is she trying to make me jealous ? Does she hate me?

No . This is just how Sofia is.

She gets bored and flirts around with other girls but still stays with me.

Why do I need to stay ?

I don't . I can go back to my friends.

I don't need Sofia. She clearly doesn't need me either.

 She clearly doesn't need me either