movie night

The girls were prepared for the night

The girls were prepared for the night . They had showered and gotten comfy . Laid out all the snacks and had already begun chatting away.

"We should watch a romance !" Mina screamed.

All the girls agreed and began watching a random cheesy movie. Momo and Jirou were cuddled up together. Tsu and Hagakure were laying in Ochako. Mina was laying her head in Y/n lap, both girls trying not to scream.

It began getting cold so Mina shifted positions and began to cuddle Y/n. She didn't mind it in fact she loved it but she felt her cheeks become hot and was scared the other girls were going to see it .

Mina had her head placed on the crook of Y/n neck and was hugging her from behind . Once she finally began to calm down Mina decided to blow out sending tingles down Y/n neck.

"I- uh Mina are you .. okay ?" Y/n questioned.

"Hmm yea why wouldn't I be pretty girl" Mina teased knowing she was getting to Y/n

"Well you just sighed so idk I- never mind let's just finish the movie"
-
The movie ended and then Ochako had the wonderful idea to play truth or dare like if Y/n's heart wasn't already about to explode.

They stayed in the position they were already in. All the girls were already planning on teasing Mina and Y/n and making them do dares since they would both never confess to each other.

"Okay so who's first ?" Momo questioned .

"I'll go" Mina said.

"PERFECT!" Ochaco screamed.

"Soooo, truth or dare ?"

"Dare" Mina said.

Ochaco smiled evilly .

"I dare you to kiss Y/n"

"HUH?!" Mina and Y/n both said in sync.

Their eyes widened and they both turned away to hide their embarrassment.

"Well go hurry up!" Momo said .

"Only if it's okay with you" Mina asked Y/n

Y/n wanted to say no because she had a girlfriend but Sofia had kissed other girls and said it was just a friend thing . So she could do it right ? She didn't care Sofia had not even bothered to text her for days . Y/n could do whatever she wanted.

"Yes that's fine" Y/n laughed.

Mina wasted no time in grabbing Y/n's face and kissing her . Y/n kissed back automatically. Which made Mina smile into the kiss. She gently put her hand behind Y/n's head to deepen the kiss. They both secretly wanted it to get even more heated but they both knew the girls were watching them so Mina pulled away and both girls caught their breath.

Y/n put her head on Mina's shoulder to hide her face. When they both turned to look at the girls . They all sat in shock . They thought it was just going to be a peck but they had just witnessed the girls fully make out.

"Well then next question" Jirou laughed.

"Who's next ?"

"Me!!" Ochako beamed.

The night continued as if nothing happened . From a variety of gross dares or telling each other their deepest secrets . It was amazing. Y/n had never felt this happy before. She never had friends besides Kira . Sofia didn't like her making friends . She didn't even like her being friends with Kira but Sofia knew Y/n wouldn't listen .

After a while of dares the girls watched more movies and ate all their snacks . They all ended up falling asleep with the T.V running

V running