beach

The girls arrived at the hotel and began to unpack

The girls arrived at the hotel and began to unpack. They all texted their parents about their arrival because they hadn't been on their phones for a while.

"Let's go to the beach !" Mina cheered.

"Omg yes I packed one of my best bathing suits" Momo smiled.

Y/n was nervous she had never worn a bathing suit in front of people let alone out in public for others to see too.

Her bathing suit was simple, just a black two piece . She brought a bathing suit cover just in case she got insecure .

"UGH I CAN'T TIE THIS" Y/n screamed out angrily.

"I'll help you !" Momo offered.

"Thank you"

"You look so good ! I bet Mina would love to see you !"

Y/n felt her face heat up knowing exactly what Momo meant but didn't want to admit it.

"Huh .. what .. no I mean she would just think it's fine it's nothing special" Y/n turned away trying to hide her blush.

"Hmm if you say so" Momo walked away.

"Why did I get all nervous ugh what am I doing." Y/n sighed.

Y/n grabbed her towel and tote bag and stuffed all the things she would need. She put on an oversized t-shirt before she left the room so she wouldn't be that exposed yet.

The girls walked toward the beach and found a good spot with chairs and umbrellas.

"Okay guys let's go swimming !" Ochako screamed.

Y/n took off her oversized shirt but felt her cheeks heat up when she saw Mina staring.

"YOU LOOK SO GOOD OH MY GOD!" Mina beamed.

"Thank you" Y/n nervously laughed.

Mina grabbed Y/n by the wrist and pulled her toward the water.

"EEK THE WATERS COLD" Hagakure yelled.

The girls were in the ocean talking for hours until they got hungry .

"There's supposed to be this really cute food place somewhere around here we should go!" Momo said.

"Yes we should, I think it's on the dock"

They all changed into their extra pair of clothes and made their way toward the food place.

"Omg the sandwiches look so good !"

The girls began to eat and talked about school , quirks and what they wanted to do in the summer.

"So y/n what your quirk?" Jirou asked.

"Oh it's nothing special. It's just memorization. I can memorize anything by just looking at it once and it's basically stuck in my head forever and I also have telekinesis but, I don't really use it ."

" Omg that is such a cool combination" Ochako said.

"Did you get both quirks from your parents ?" Momo questioned.

Mina looked at Y/n worriedly she had never spoken about her parents and she didn't want the girls to make her uncomfortable but before she could object Y/n answered.

"Oh um I don't really know I never met them. I was adopted when I was little so I've only really known my two dads who have totally different quirks from me" Y/n laughed awkwardly.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Don't worry Momo it doesn't bother me but , it is getting late and cold so before we go how about we get ice cream !" Y/n beamed.

"OMG YES AND THEN WE CAN HAVE A MOVIE NIGHT!" Hagakure beamed.

The girls agreed and went to get their ice cream buckets and random snacks they wanted to eat . They would be up all night so they wanted to have good snacks.

They ended up calling an uber because it was dark and they didn't want to walk in the cold.

The girls got to the hotel and quickly got ready for their movie night . It was going to be a night for them to remember

 It was going to be a night for them to remember