oblivious

It had been a month since Y/n and Sofia had broken up

It had been a month since Y/n and Sofia had broken up. Her mental health had been improving quickly . She felt way more confident in herself and had began  to go out with friends more often.

Mina had tried to confess to Y/n many times but Y/n was just not understanding what Mina meant.

"I like you too Mina !"

"You are like one of my besties!"

All the girls sighed at Y/n's obliviousness .

"Maybe you just have to explain specifically how you like her ?" Momo told Mina.

"Maybe I'm just not obvious enough" Mina sighed.

"What if you take her out and tell her exactly how you like her?"

"I'm sure she likes you, she just doesn't know how to express it. She is shy after all" Ochako reassured her friend.

"Maybe I'll ask her to have a picnic with me or something"
-
"Y/N SHE LITERALLY LIKES YOU!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?" Kira screamed at her best friend who was currently thrown on the floor with her face in her pillow.

"No she doesn't she meant it as a friend"

"She literally told you she likes you I don't think she would randomly say that if she meant it in a friend way"  Kira looked at her best friend "You like her too you can't deny it"

"WHAT ?! Of course I don't she's just my friend and that's how it's always been nothing more nothing less" Y/n picked her head up as she heard a notification come in on her phone .

"See aren't you texting Mina?" Kira laughed.

"Huh what oh yea I am why?"

"Hmm maybe because you are smiling and staring at your phone like a crazy person"

"What I- it's not like that" Y/n mumbled under her breath

"Whatever what did she say?"

"She wants to hang out tomorrow and said it's a surprise"

"Go but I suggest you accept your feelings for her before it's too late N/n" Kira ruffled her best friend's hair.

"I'll help you with an outfit" Kira smiled at Y/n.

Kira and Y/n had gone downstairs after choosing an outfit. Y/n went to show her dads to see what they thought.

"You look great !" Zayn cried.

"Our baby is growing so fast"

"Dad I'm literally wearing a skirt and top"

"BUT YOU LOOK GREAT!"

"DOESN'T SHE YUKI ?!?"

"Yes she does" Yuki agreed.

"So what's the special occasion?"

"Nothing just hanging out with Mina" Y/n responded.

"MINA LIKES HER BUT SHE WON'T ADMIT IT!" Kira wailed.

"KIRA!!" Y/n turned to look at her best friend who was now hiding behind Zayn.

"OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS ?!"

"SO IT'S A DATE"

"Omg dad it's not like that"

"Yea Yea whatever Zayn let her be but when she comes to us saying she likes her you can say you told her so" Yuki forcefully dragged his boyfriend away.

"Oh fine whatever" Zayn sighed in defeat.
-
Mina had been out all morning buying everything for the picnic. She knew Y/n loved drawing so she wanted to buy supplies for that .

She had no clue what anything was but just bought anything that looked like Y/n would use. She quickly packed all the things and spent the next few hours getting ready.

All the girls had come by and helped Mina get ready. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR"

"How about this skirt and top? It's cute but not too crazy" Momo showed her the outfit.

"I don't know I'll try it on"

Mina ended up wearing the outfit Momo showed her. "It's not that hard all I have to do is be clear on what I mean and then I can see what she thinks"
-
Y/n was on her way to the spot Mina had asked her to go to. She entered the park gates and walked up the hill that had  a cherry blossom tree right at the top.

She saw Mina at the top on a blanket.

"Hey Mina !!" Y/n yelled.

"Oh Hey" Mina smiled at Y/n

"I thought it would be nice to have a picnic and draw because you like to draw even though I suck but still"

"Aww I love it !"