"Thank goodness!" Donghyuck cheered, throwing his books in his bag and swinging it over his shoulder.
"Let's go, Chenle! I need to get out of this place before I pass out," Donghyuck speaks, pretending to fan himself as Chenle gathered his belongings.

The two boys met up with their 'friend group.' The five of them, Chenle, Donghyuck, YangYang, Jisung, and Mark have been hanging out everyday when they finished studying.

They have gotten pretty close with one another, but some can still feel the tension between the group.
"Tomorrow's the day, Chenle! Are you excited?" Yangyang swung his arm around his cousin's shoulders, Jisung eyeing them.

Chenle nodded his head eagerly, "Yes, I can't wait to show you guys what I've been working on!" Mark scoffed, catching everyone's attention.
"I bet it looks terrible."

Chenle pouted while puffing his cheeks, Yangyang's arms removed from the smaller's shoulders and ready to throw hands at the older. Before Yangyang could do anything, Donghyuck beat him to it and smacked the back of Mark's head.

"You think you can do better!" Donghyuck scowled, shoving the older to the side. Jisung stepped in to control his cousin as Mark rubbed the back of his head.

Chenle was holding Yangyang back.
"Let me at him!" Yangyang tried to shake Chenle's grasp, but the younger jumped and embraced him into a tight koala hug, wrapping his arms and legs around the older.

"You guys are overdramatic," Mark rolled his eyes as they continued to walk to the park, which they've been going to recently as their hang out spot.
"No one talks to my baby like that," Yangyang defended, carrying his baby of a cousin in his arms.

Jisung doesn't know what came over him at that moment, but he was angry, his brows furrowed. The older walked up to Yangyang and snatched Chenle from his grip, walking away with the younger in his arms. The others froze and stood there with their jaws dropped. Meanwhile Chenle couldn't stop blushing.

"J-ji! W-what are you d-doing?" Chenle stuttered, his arms tightly secured around the older's neck so that he wouldn't fall. Jisung's grasp tightened around Chenle's thighs, making his way towards the bench in the park as their friends were taking their time to catch up.

"Ji?" Chenle called out, and the older placed the boy down on the bench, bending down so that his head was leveled with the younger's, looking intensely into his eyes. Chenle averted his gaze elsewhere as his face was heating up because of how flustered he was.

"Look at me," Jisung spoke lowly and Chenle could've sworn his tummy did a thing, a whole zoo of animals fighting inside. The younger complied, staring into the older's chocolate brown orbs.

"Don't be so close with others. I don't like that," Jisung growled, his eyes squinting slightly at the image of Chenle being close to other people.
"W-what?" Chenle stammered, everything around him felt hot.

"I'm jealous," Jisung shot forwardly. He wants to make sure the younger knows exactly how he's feeling. He's tired of hiding it.

"B-but wh-"

"I like you, Chenle," Jisung confessed simply, his eyes still locked on the younger's. Chenle's eyes widened in disbelief.

Did he just hear this right? His crush likes him back? No, no that can't be. He must have misheard it.
"Come again?" Chenle pushed the older back so that he could finally breathe as he felt like air escaped from his lungs.

Jisung lifted the younger from the bench and made him stand. He placed his hands on each of the younger's shoulders while facing the boy, his thumbs caressing the younger boy's collarbones.

"I like you, Chenle. When I first met you I just thought you were nice and cute. But as time passed, I realized my feelings were more than just an admiration. The more I  spent time with you, the more my feelings increased. When I see you being close to other people that aren't me, it makes me upset. I didn't think I would feel this way, but there's no use in denying it now. You're such a cute, adorable, talented, kindhearted, sweet little gummy bear who I want to protect with everything I have," Jisung spoke truthfully.

Chenle couldn't believe that this was actually happening. Was he dreaming? Or is this reality. He's having a hard time deciphering it. He could literally pinch himself right now.

"Chenle, I like you more than just a friend. I have romantic feelings for you," Jisung spoke again after a few seconds of silence, feeling worried since the younger hasn't said anything yet.

-🎨-

Jisung confessed first omg 😱 😭 I wonder what Chenle's response will be 🤔

Thank you guys for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Much love...xx