•38•

The plane takes off, leaving Florida behind. I liked it here a lot, but I'm more than happy to get home to Tess. Not to mention that we get to go to our first ultrasound in seven days. I will be just over four weeks along, I know we won't really be able to see anything, but I'm still so excited. Our little Louis is going to be so precious. Yes, I'm assuming it's going to be a boy. Partly because I have a gut feeling, partly because I am manifesting it every single night. I want my first to be a boy.

"I'm bored and we're not even twenty minutes in." Stass sighs.
"May I recommend we play a game?" Haz says with a grin. Oh god he always has the worst game ideas..
"What game are we supposed to play on a plane?" I ask.
"Truth or dare." He suggests and Stass and I burst out laughing.
"We're not twelve years old Harrison." I say.
"Oh don't be lame, it's fun. You can ask me literally anything on the truths." He offers.
Okay well.. this would be the perfect time to embarrass him.
"Fine. I'm in." I agree.
"Me too." Stass says.
"Well I guess." Tom shrugs, obviously wanting nothing to do with us or this game.
I feel like a child.

"Okay, I'll go first." Haz says. "Tom, truth or dare?"
"Truth." Tom says.
"Pussy." Haz mutters and my boy slaps his arm.
"Fuck you." He says.
"Jesus Christ mate.. okay. Uhh, how many times have you thought about Megan Fox while fucking Lia?"
I look over to Tom, and he glares at Haz.
"That's a stupid question." He says.
"No, I think it's good. I'd love to hear the answer." I say.
I swear to god I'll kill this boy. I will murder him in his sleep. He won't see it coming. Megan Fox isn't even that pretty.. she's way overhyped.
"It was when we first started sleeping together! It was one time I swear! Before we started dating!" He explains quickly.
That little bitch.
"Yeah whatever." I huff.
He kisses my lips quickly, making Haz cringe. I swear Haz is a whole child. That's why he's my best friend though.

"Okay my turn. Stass, truth or dare?" Tom asks.
"Truth." She says.
"Pussy." Haz says yet again but shuts up quickly when Stass gives him her death glare. I love how she always puts him in his place.
"Okay, have you and Lia ever kissed before?" He asks and I instantly feel my cheeks heat up.
"Oh my god!" Haz exclaims.
Stass and I look to each other, both of us blushing like crazy as we think about that one slightly drunken night. We kind of forgot about it.. and that question definitely brought it back.
"I was not expecting the answer to be yes." Tom says in disbelief.
"We did a whole lot more than kissing.." Stass mutters.
Why in the world would she say that.. we're never going to hear the end of this.
"What?!" Haz says with amusement.
"Hold on, you two fucked?!" Tom questions.
I swear if he takes this as the go ahead to ask me for a threesome I will murder him.
"A long time ago. We were bored and drunk, it just kind of happened." Stass shrugs.
It definitely didn't just kind of happen. We were watching porn to make fun of it, and then we stumbled upon the lesbian porn section, and it peaked our interest. I do have to say- girls just do it better. Well not better than Tom.. but better than most men. I was pleasantly surprised.

"I dare you two to kiss." Haz says.
"It's not your turn." Stass points out.
"I agree with that dare." Tom says.
They are literally such children it's insane.
"Oh fuck you guys." I roll my eyes, and turn to Stass.
Her hand rests on my cheek, and she leans in, connecting her lips to mine. They're a lot more plump than Toms, and soft. I like her lips. Now both of her hands are on either side of my face, and I slip my tongue into her mouth, deepening the kiss. Kissing girls is just fun. I don't get why everyone makes such a big deal out of it. Stass bites my lip, and I accidentally let out a moan. She giggles into the kiss, and pulls away, leaving me breathless.
The boys sit there in shock, neither of them speaking or even blinking.
"You guys okay?" I ask with a laugh.
"I- wow." Is all Tom says.
Oh my god we've broken them. That was like real life porn for them. Men are so easy to satisfy.
"I've never seen it in person before.." Haz says.
"If you guys weren't here I'd definitely be putting my mouth other places. Men ruin everything." She says with an over dramatic sigh and I laugh. I just know every word that came out of her mouth is lingering in their heads. Men are so weird.
"Yeah I need to.." Tom trails off as he stands up, heading to the restroom.
He definitely is going to have a little problem that he needs to handle.
"So who's better?" Haz asks.
"What?"
"Who's better? Me or Lia?"
Oh no, I don't think he wants to hear the answer to this question. It's only going to make him insecure.

"You know I love you but-" Stass starts but gets interrupted by Haz.
"Seriously?!" He gasps.
"I'm sorry!" Stass laughs.
It makes sense. Stass and I fucked really well together. Best friends just know how to do it because all we ever talk about is how we like it and how we don't like it. We know every detail of each other's sex lives, probably more than our boys know.
"Well damn, looks like you need to give me some pointers." He says to me.
"No. That's the kind of conversation you have with Tom." I laugh.
Tom walks back in, and Haz turns his attention to him.
"Tom I need sex tips!"
"I mean- I throw some cuffs on Lia and shove my fingers in her mouth and she's happy." He shrugs.
Almost instantly I see the regret in Haz's face, and he face palms. I think it's sweet how innocent Haz is. Stass isn't as innocent as he is, but she doesn't mind being vanilla for him. They're perfect for each other. Just like my dominant boy and I are perfect for each other.

_____
We made it home safely last night, and headed straight back to work this morning. Tom and I stopped at our favorite breakfast place on the way, and pull into the parking lot. We rarely get to ride to work together, but I love it so much when we do.
"Good morning Greta." I smile as we walk inside.
"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Holland." She greets.
We go up the elevator and I follow him into his office so we can eat together while he gets his morning emails done. I honestly love watching him work. When he's in his space and is business minded he looks so good.
"Staring is rude darling." He mutters as he types.
"No what's rude is being so god damn attractive." I say.
"Watch your mouth." He comments plainly but still gives me that tingling feeling between my legs.

There's a knock on his office door and I call for them to come in. A woman with jet black hair and oversized glasses walks in. Who is this?
"Tom Holland?" The woman says.
"Yes?" He says with confusion.
"You've been served." She says, handing him something and walking away.
Oh my fucking god.. Who filed a lawsuit against Tom?!
"Is it Derek?" I ask.
"Oh my god.." he laughs slightly as he looks over the papers.
"Well?" I ask.
"You're not going to believe this.."
he hands the papers to me, and I look it over. This can't actually be happening.. there's no way..
"Michael?" I say.
"Michael." He nods.