•5•

•Amelia's Pov•
I pull in through the gate, seeing Tom isn't home yet. That's odd, he wasn't at the office either. What if he's out with his new assistant?..
"Stop it." I mutter to myself.
I go to the room, changing out of my uncomfortable work clothes and putting on some pajamas. I hear the front door open and smile to myself. My baby is home.
I walk back out, seeing my tired husband kicking off his shoes and removing his suit jacket.
"Sorry I'm late, I stopped to get us Mexican food." He says, holding up the bag.
Ah I love him. Of course he wasn't with anyone else, he was just getting food. As I should have realized.
"So, did you hire anyone?" I ask as we pull the food out, setting it on the table.
"Actually.. I didn't." He says. "I sent them all home."
"What? Why?" I question.
"Because if having a female assistant makes you uncomfortable then I will wait until I find a male assistant." He answers.
"Tommy.." My heart melts. He cares so much about me and my feelings, I'm so lucky. "I love you."
"I love you too babygirl." He smiles.
"Hey guys."
"Holy fuck!" I jump at the voice, turning to see Haz walking down the hallway. When the hell did he get here?! He looks like he's been crying..
"Hazzy what's wrong?" I ask quickly.
"How the fuck did you get in?" Tom asks unsympathetically and i shoot him a glare.
"It's over with Stass and I." He sniffles.
My heart drops instantly, not expecting that to ever actually happen. I pull him into me, and he starts to cry. I know it hurts.. because Haz never cries. Ever.
Part of me kind of wants to kill Stassie. I love her, but I've loved Haz a whole lot longer and I am very protective over him. Haz is practically my big brother and not being able to scream at the girl who broke his heart is going to be difficult.
"Can I stay here for a while?" He asks.
"Of course you can." I assure him. "Stay as long as you need."
____
We sit on the sofa watching a movie. Haz is passed out, his head resting on my lap and his feet on Tom. He's like a literal child. Tom looks to me, shaking his head.
"And you said he can stay as long as he wants." He mutters.
"Well to be fair I didn't think he'd be such a handful." I laugh lightly.
"Do you think they're over for good?" He asks.
"I don't know.. I need to talk to Stass." I say.
I slowly lift Haz's head, sneaking out from under him before laying his head down on the couch. I grab the blanket off the chair and throw it over him, making sure he's fully covered before pulling Tom off to bed.
I grab my phone, laying down in the bed as I pull up Stassies contact. What do I even say? It's not like I can pick sides, they are both my best friends and I love them.
Amelia: so Haz is sleeping on my couch.. are you okay?
As I wait for a text back, I watch as Tom changes, my eyes wandering his figure. God he's so fucking hot it's quite literally unbearable.
Stassie: I mean.. I'm not okay. This is all just a mess and I didn't mean to hurt him..
Amelia: do you not want to be with him anymore?
Stassie: I don't know..
I feel Toms lips on my thighs, and set my phone to the side, seeing my boy smirk up at me.
"Stop it I'm trying to fix my friends." I giggle.
He sits up, throwing my phone across the bed and getting his face close to mine.
"What's the attitude for?" He asks.
"You can't just have sex whenever you want." I push, knowing it'll only fuel him.
"Oh baby.." he hums, softly grazing his hand down my cheek. He then grabs my hair at the back of my head, gripping tightly. "That's so cute you think I don't get what I want, when I want it."
His lips hover over mine, and I can't resist him. I smash my lips into his, but he pulls away quickly, making me frown.
"Nah I don't think I'm up for it." He shrugs, and sits back.
"What why?"
"I don't like the attitude you had with me." He states.
Oh he's just being a little shit.
I can do that too.
I grab at the waistband of my pants, pulling them down my legs and tossing them to the floor. I take notice of Tom watching me out of the corner of his eye, perfect. Just what I want.
"Guess I'll just have to take care of myself." I sigh, and before my hand can even touch myself he grabs my wrist tightly.
"What's my one rule?" He asks lowly.
"That I don't touch myself." I answer.
"Exactly. So did you forget or do you just enjoy defying me?"
I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach. I love getting in trouble.
"Let's just say, I definitely knew what I was doing." I smile devilishly.
He lets out a breathy laugh, obviously not too impressed by my choice of attitude tonight.
"That was the wrong answer." He whispers in my ear.
"Yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" I push.
I'm quickly flipped over, laying on my stomach, my bare ass on full display for him.
He grabs a fistful of my hair, pulling my head up from the bed to whisper in my ear once more.
"You're gonna count for me babygirl." He says seductively. "And you better not miss a fucking number or we start over. Understood?"
He lets my hair go, my cheek hitting the bed.
"Yes sir." I shudder.
I feel the sharp sting of his hand colliding with my ass, making me groan. It hurts.. but it feels so good.
"One" I squeak.
"You just love to be a little brat.." he sighs, slapping my ass again.
"Two.."
"But guess what? Little brats get punished." He says, and the same erotic pain follows his words.
"Three." I say, now feeling less pain and much more pleasure.
He slaps my ass even harder this time, making me bury my face into the sheets, biting my lip.
"Four."
"You're my little whore, and you will do as told." He states, slapping one last time.
"Five." I finish, and he soothingly runs his hand over the skin that I know is so red now. He presses a kiss to the area, turning me over and sitting next to me. I'm pulled into his arms, his lips kissing me on my forehead, my nose, and then my lips.
"You need to learn to behave." He says softly, pressing his nose to mine.
"Yes sir." I comply, and nuzzle my face into his neck.
His hands run down the inside of my thighs, pulling them apart. My back rests against his chest, and I watch as he slowly grazes his fingers upward.
"If you make a sound, I will stop. Understood?"
"Yes.." I breathe.
I feel his warm fingers make contact with me, and my head falls back on his shoulder. He knows exactly where to touch me, and in what way. He's gotten to know my body more than I do, and he never fails to make me have an amazing experience. He reaches over to the bedside table, opening the drawer and pulling out one of the many vibrators.
"Remember baby.. be quiet." He reminds me, and turns on the vibe, moving it up my thigh to tease me. His fingers move in and out of me, and he moves the vibrator in circular motions over my clit.
I bite my lip, desperate to not make a sound or else he will stop. It feels too good..
"Bein such a good girl for me." He praises, speeding up his movements.
Now I really start to struggle, my hands grasping at the sheets below me. All I want is to cry out Toms name, but I can't. It feels so much more overwhelming when you have to focus on being quiet. My hips start to squirm, and he lets out a breathy laugh.
"Gonna come for me pretty girl?" He hums in my ear.
That's all it took to send me over the edge, my body shaking as I hit my high. My hand covers my mouth, wanting nothing more than to please him by having a silent orgasm.
"That's it.. ride it out." He mumbles in my ear as I push myself against him, and slowly I start to come down, breathing heavily.
He turns the vibrator off, setting it aside. He then kisses my temple lovingly, and wraps his arm around my body.
"You were so good for me. I love when you behave."
I let out a small laugh, looking into his eyes.
"I was only quiet because otherwise Haz would have heard us. Don't think for a second that I was behaving." I say, and he gets a concerning look on his face.
"Sweetheart.. you're in for a long night."