•21•

I wake up from my sleep, gasping for air and reaching over to turn on the lamp on my bedside table. This has happened three times tonight.. every time I close my eyes and fall asleep, I dream of that small silver pistol.
"It's okay baby, I'm here. You're okay." Tom says as he sits up, pulling me into his arms.
My heavy breathing doesn't calm though, because all I can think about is the events of today. Once the adrenaline wore off, extreme anxiety settled in.
I could have died.
"You're safe. I've got you." Tom mutters quietly.
I know he feels so bad about what happened today.. he blames himself because he's the one who got involved. But it's not his fault. Derek had a mental break and he would have found another way of contacting me.
I just hope all of this will be over now, and that I'll never have to worry about Derek again.
"I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight.." I sigh.
Tom looks at me, and a smile grows on his face.
"What?" I ask.
"Get some clothes on." He says.
"Why?" I question.
"Just do as told." He says and I can't help the little tingle in my stomach from his tone.
I do what he asks, getting out of bed and changing into some leggings and a sweatshirt. He does the same, and I wonder why the hell we are getting dressed at three in the morning.
He grabs his phone, and puts it to his ear.
"Hi Garrison, sorry for the late call. I need the jet ready in fifteen. Thanks."
He hangs up and I lift my brow.
"The jet? We're flying somewhere?" I question.
"I think you need a break from this city.. just you and I, a hotel room, somewhere nice and relaxing." He smiles. "How does that sound?"
"It sounds perfect."
We pack some things, and head off to the hangar where the jet is waiting for us. I get out of the car, and see Garrison, our pilot standing at the bottom of the steps. I roll my suitcase behind me as I walk up to him, shooting him a smile.
"Good to see you again Amelia, Mr. Holland." He nods at us as we walk up the steps.
"I don't know why you let everyone call you by your last name." I say as I set my bag down, and sit in my normal seat.
"Because unlike you I enjoy being rich." He smirks cockily.
"Snob." I scoff.
"Now sweetheart." He shakes his head, and sits next to me as the plane starts to take off. "I don't think you want to get an attitude with me."
I am going to regret my next choice of words..
"I think I do." I say, just above a whisper.
"Hmm.. what am I going to do about that."
He rummages through his suitcase, and grins as he pulls out the small pink bullet that he loves to use on me.
"We had five minutes to pack and that's what you grabbed?" I laugh.
He completely ignores what I said, and grabs my knee, spreading my legs apart. His fingertips grip the edge of my waistband, and he turn on the vibrator, slipping it into my panties. I jump slightly, and he lets go of my waistband with a snap. Trapping the vibe in its place.
"What are you doing?" I squirm in my seat.
"That's going to stay in there until you loose the attitude." He says plainly, and pulls out his phone to read through emails.
I hate him but I love him this is so annoying. He's probably not even going to let me finish either. Why do I do this to myself?
"Tommy-"
"Do good girls interrupt me while I'm working?" He hums, not even looking at me.
"No.." I sigh.
"Then be quiet."
I slump in my seat, and quickly his order of being quiet becomes more and more difficult. I rub my legs together, and move around in my chair. The vibe is slowly working me up, and I'm starting to become desperate.
I want to be good for him.. but I can't go like this much longer. It's too intense but not enough at the same time. I grab his hand, and his eyes dart over to mine darkly.
"What did I tell you?" He says.
He looks over my trembling body with excitement, loving to see me in such a vulnerable state. He kisses my head, and reaches into my leggings, pulling the vibe out.
"Come on." He pats his thigh. "Come take care of yourself pretty girl."
I swiftly move from my seat, and straddle his thigh as he continues to type out emails on his phone. I grind my hips down on his overpriced charcoal grey dress pants, my forehead resting down on his shoulder. It feels so good.. there's just one thing that would make it better..
"Tommy" I moan, hoping my interruption will aide in getting me what I want.
I am successful. He grabs my hair, pulling my head back and he wraps his other hand around my throat.
"No matter how many times I tell you to behave you just don't seem to do it." He shakes his head.
"F-feels so good." I breathe out.
"Look at you.. rubbing yourself on my leg. It's humiliating how needy you are." He says as he continues to hold the pressure around my neck.
God I love when he degrades me and treats me like I'm meant for nothing but sex, and then gives me kisses and cuddles afterwards.
"I bet you want to come so badly.." he whispers in my ear.
"Please.." I whimper.
"Go ahead." He grants me permission and soon after my body is taken over by my orgasm, my legs shaking. He grabs ahold of my thighs, holding me in my spot on his leg as my body arches away from him, fully engrossed in the pleasure.
Tom grabs the back of my neck, pulling me in to attach his lips to mine. I melt into his soft touch as I come down from my high, and he strokes my hair lovingly.
"You're so pretty when you come." He coos.
I move to sit sideways on his lap, resting against his chest. He holds me closely and I enjoy the feeling of it just being him and I.
"I love you." I say, and press a soft kiss to his jaw. "You're the best husband in the whole world."
"What other husbands are you comparing me to?" He giggles.
"Oh man where do I begin I just have so many!" I tease back.
"You only get me for the rest of your life." He states.
"And I am perfectly happy with that." I smile.
Sometimes I wonder how I ended up here, I start to feel like all of this is just a dream, that there's no way I possibly have this perfect of a relationship. Then I realize it's not perfect, but when you love someone the way I love Tom, it feels pretty damn close.