•9•

Today Tom and I have a grand opening party for yet another golf course. I don't know why the company even throws these parties anymore. We open a new business at least once a month, it's nothing new. I'm convinced it's just another reason to get drunk. Normally I don't even go to them anymore but I have to go this time since some important people are supposedly coming.
"Tom can you get my black Lou Vuitton's from the closet?" I call from the bathroom as I fix my hair.
I can't stand these parties because it's a bunch of rich snobby people. Yeah, my husband is one of those rich snobby people but he doesn't act like it. Tom walks in with my shoes, and looks me up and down slowly. I act like I don't notice, and take the shoes from him to slip on.
"You look nice." He mutters.
That is not what I was expecting him to say...
"I look nice?" I question.
"Yeah." He nods, then awkwardly turns to leave the room.
What the fuck was that? I'm wearing a short, skin tight black dress and all I get is a 'you look nice' and an awkward smile? That's it?
Absolutely not.
I slip on my heels, and walk out to the main room where Haz sits on the couch in his pajamas. Lucky him, getting to skip this dumb party.
"Wow! You look smokin!" Haz jokes.
"Well thanks, that's more of a compliment than Tom gave me!" I exclaim.
Haz giggles to himself, and Tom glares at him. What the hell is going on?
"Do you not like the dress?" I ask Tom.
"I never said that." He shakes his head.
"Do I look bad? Do I need to change or something?" I frown.
"I can't do this mate her little puppy dog eyes are breaking my heart." Tom says.
"Pussy." Haz scoffs.
"What is going on?" I ask.
"Haz made a bet that I couldn't go one night without simping for you, but I guess he was right."
I glare at Haz, and grab my husbands face to kiss him.
"You look so beautiful my love." He coos, throwing the money to Haz for winning the bet.
"God you guys make me sick." Haz mutters.
"Piece of advise. If you ever make a dumb ass bet like that again I won't fuck you for a month." I smile and his face falls.
"No more bets mate." Tom says to Haz.
We head out to the venue for the party, and I go on Instagram, my jaw dropping when I see the photo that pops up. It's of Stassie with a group of guys at some sleazy bar.  I'm sick of her acting like a complete bitch. I can't just ignore this..
"Tom, go to the shanty bar." I say.
"What? Why?" He asks.
"Please, just drive to the bar."
Without another question, Tom turns the car around and starts driving towards the bar. The anger in me has reached an unbearable point and I don't even care about ruining my friendship with Stassie anymore because she isn't the girl I became friends with.
We pull up to the bar, and I get out of the car, not waiting for Tom as I walk inside. My eyes glance across the room, and I spot Stassie sitting at a table with three guys, one of them slinging their arm around her and whispering in her ear.
That fucking bitch.
I walk right up to the table, and she goes pale, obviously not expecting to see me here.
"Hi Lia.." she says quietly and I scoff.
"What is this Stass? Why are you doing this?!" I ask, more so hurt at this point.
"I broke up with him. I'm allowed to move on." She says.
I can't handle it.. My need to stick up for Haz overpowers any rational thought. I don't even think twice before grabbing the drink off the table and pouring it over her head, making her jump up quickly in shock.
"Oh my god!" She gasps, and I slam the glass down on the table.
"Never fucking talk to me again." I spit, and start walking away just as Tom made his way over. He looks at the scene with amusement, but quickly follows behind me as I leave.
"I can't believe you just did that!" Tom giggles as he catches up to me.
"I can't either.. god she makes me so fucking angry!" I yell. "What if Haz sees that post?! It's going to break him!"
"We should go home and make sure he's okay." Tom suggests.
"But what about your investors?" I ask.
"I don't need more money, come on." He says and opens my door for me.
I get in the car with a smile, this is exactly why I love him so much. These parties are really fun for him, but his family always comes first. He has proven that to me over and over again. He'd give up anything and everything for his family.
Tom drives us back home, and we go inside. I hear the shower running in the bathroom down the hall and see his phone on the sofa. He probably hasn't seen it yet.. that's good. He doesn't go on Instagram very often so he might not see it until tomorrow, if at all.
"Not gonna lie, I can't wait to get out of this damn dress." I say.
"Me either." Tom smirks and I roll my eyes.
"Nasty boy." I comment, and move to the bedroom to get changed into some pajamas.
Tom changes as well, and gets in the bed next to me, kissing my face all over.
"I wish I could meet you all over again and relive all of our firsts." He mumbles.
"What was your favorite moment?" I ask, genuinely wanting to know.
"When you said you wanted a relationship too. I was so scared.." he giggles. "What about you?"
"My favorite moment will always be when you came over while i was on my period, looking like an absolute mess and when you kissed me I asked why you would want to kiss me while I looked the way I did, and you didn't even think twice to tell me I looked just fine." I smile.
"Yeah I was already in love with you at that point.." he grins.
Remembering how it was with Tom in the beginning is so odd sometimes. It's hard to imagine we were once nothing more than a hook up. Now we are inseparable and I can't even imagine him as the guy he was back then. He's too soft and sweet.
Our bedroom door opens, and Haz walks in wearing his porcupine pajama pants that look so silly but I love them.
"Out." He says to Tom.
"Scuse' me?" Tom laughs.
"I said get out I need to talk to Lia." He repeats.
"Are you seriously kicking me out of my own bed mate?" Tok asks.
"You heard the man, move it." I encourage and Toms mouth drops.
"Jesus Christ." He mutters, getting out of bed.
Haz takes Toms spot, pulling the blanket over his legs. He shoos Tom away, who rolls his eyes and walks out the door.
"You saw didn't you?" I ask.
"The fuck is that about man? It's like she wants to hurt me." He shakes his head. "Did I do something? Am I missing something?"
"Stop trying to find fault in yourself. This is all her, and it's not fair but there's nothing we can do about it so fuck her. You deserve better than this."
He nods, and rests his head against my arm.
"Everything will be alright Haz, I promise." I sigh.
"I'm so scared to start over.." he admits.
"I know.. but Hazzy the right girl will make it all worth it. You're going to get through this."
"I love you.." he mutters, a little less pain in his voice.
"I love you too."
soon enough, Haz falls asleep in my bed and I text Tom that he can come back. He walks through the door, a small laugh coming from his lips when he sees the blonde haired boy sleeping on my arm. I'm so grateful for Toms and Haz's friendship. If this were any other guy Tom would be so angry and jealous over how close we are.
"Alright, I'll get him to bed." He says, and picks up our best friend to carry him to bed.
That might just be the cutest thing I've ever witnessed.
After taking Haz to his room, Tom walks back in and lays at my side. I run my fingers through his hair, and kiss his nose.
"You're soft tonight." He comments.
"I'm thankful that I love you as much as you love me." I smile.
"No I definitely love you more." He pecks my lips, then my chin, then down to my neck.
I tilt my head to the side to give him more access, and he nips at my skin. Even after three years, his lips still send chills through my body.
"Wanna make a baby?" He asks.
"Yes." You mutter, and the night goes on.