Talking her jacket she puts it over me, thats when it clicks that I was still in the lingerie piece.

"Thank you..." I whisper.

The tears don't stop as I look down at Hunter.

"He's going to be alright miss." Maria assures and I just nod not knowing whether to believe her or not.

When we reach the hospital Maria calls out for nurses who come out with a gurney and they take Hunter rushing him to the ER.

My tears had stopped once I knew that Hunter was getting treated although he still wasnt clear.

"Are you going to be okay?" Maria asks me as we stand in the waiting room.

Nodding I say. "Yes.."

"We're leaving now, okay...take care of yourself and don't worry he's going to be fine."

"Thank you so much." I say hugging her.

"You're welcome sweetie."

Maria and her husband Juan leave, and I just stand their in the waiting room waiting for the doctors to come out and tell me that Hunter is going to be alright.

Maria had left me her jacket which reachead just below my thighs and I feel so out of place in this hospital.

"Miss.." A nurse call out. "We need you to go to the front desk and feel out admission paper."

Once at the front desk, am given a paper to fill.

I write down his name but stop when I realize I don't know his surname, nor his age or his date of birth. My heart feels heavy again as a tear slides down my cheek.

"Are you okay miss?..." A nurse asks and I just nod.

I use my credentials to fill the payments of his treatments.

"Uuh miss you forgot write down some details like his surname and age..." The nurse tells me when I hand her the paper.

"I dont know." I choke out.

Nodding she gives me a sympathetic look. "You can go back to the waiting area."

I felt so bad for not even knowing who is, for crying out loud he just saved my life. If I had just eaten breakfast with him that morning I would have at least gotten to know him and wouldn't be stuck here with non of his family or friends to let know of his condition.

Wiping my tears i take a deep breath as I go back to the waiting area. The moment I sit down I notice the magazine on the table in front of me.

It was him.

He was on the front page cover of LAs Hot issue magazine. Immediately picking it up I stare at the picture of him in a suit with his hair combed back.

"He's handsome isn't he?" And old lady next to me says with a smile.

Nodding I smile. "Yes he is. He's handsome with a good heart."

Opening the magazine I go to the page with about him and his bio is their.

Billionaire Bachelor.

Hunter Reid.

The magazine stated that he was one of the youngest billionaires in the world, he was the CEO of Reid enterprises and other companies owned by him and his father.

I have heard of the name Reid and I never actually paid attention to the magazines back home.

My focus goes to his contact details and theirs a number to his office, it is better than nothing.