Chapter 6

I was lying on my bed when the door to my room opens and Sean walks in.

He comes to sit at the foot the bed taking in a puff from his cigar.

"How you doing cupcake?" He asks and I don't I answer.

"Tonight i've got a job for you." He tells me. "You'll be entertaining an important client tonight."

"Am tired." I mumble.

Chuckling he says. "Then don't show it."

Grabbing my ankles he pulls me to the edge of the bed.

"Now listen up." He threatens. "The stunt you pulled last week was stupid, now consider this as you making it up to me. Be good and make me money."

Clenching my jaw I glare at him.

Wrapping his hand around my neck he pulls me close to him and kisses me.

Pulling away he pushes me on the bed and stands up.

"Get ready." He instructs before leaving.

Tears immediately trickle down my face and I cant help myself but cry. I hate this. Hate the fact that I ended up like this, their's really no one I can blame cause this is all my fault! My irresponsible stupid ass got me here.

A knock comes to my door followed by. "Get ready Hailey! Client will be here in 10!"

Taking a deep breath I wipe my tears and go the closet were pick out a black lingerie piece with some heels. Going to the mirror I started to apply make up.

It's been two to three weeks now since Sean took me and forced me to work here. The only thankful thing is that he never let's any man touch me rather than some girls i've met here. Sean is the only one who takes advantage of me saying how am his 'girl' and it makes me sick to the core every time he touches me.

This place is like a trafficking site where girls are drugged becoming drug addicts, forced into sleeping with men and making money for the club. You can't really leave cause at anytime you're going to need a fix, so its either end up dead in the streets of vegas or return were the suppliers are.

I have been drugged and when I go a day without my fix I start to shiver, my mouth runs dry....it's horrible!

The door opens revealing one of the men who guard me..

"Let's go Hailey." He tells me.

Sighing I stsnd and go to him where he takes out a syringe.

"Can we skip this tonight?" I plead.

Shaking his head he says. "You know the rules." With that said he puts the niddle into my forearm letting its contents seep into my body.

Grabbing my forearm he leads me out of the room and towards one of the private rooms.

Letting me in he doesn't say anything and closes the door.

Running a hand through my hair I take in a deep breath. I have to find another way to get out of here, my last attempt hot beaten for trying to escape.

The door knob turns and I immediately stand up with a smile am told to always put on.

A man comes in but his face is towards the door and his at me. I look at him confused.

I hear him release a breath before he says. "Look I really don't want to be here, so how about we skip the sex part until it's time for me to leave."

Hands on my hips I scoff. "Am not here to have sex with you." I tell him. "Am just here to strip for you."

Some men are just full of themselves. He seems to be the type of guy whose friends booked him a fun night.