"Hello." Sara acknowledged him timidly getting nervous by the hard gaze of Keith.

"Great one." Keith only spoke that word making her confused as she didn't understand his words

"Sara, you will be living in their house from now on. Pack your stuff and go with him." Her father's words shocked her to the core. Of course, she would when her father simply told her to live with some unfamiliar man.

"Why..?" Sara asked back shocked yet unwillingly.

"Because I am telling you... Now don't ask any questions and go with him." Her father snapped at her loudly making her startled.

Well, it was the first time her father was shouting at her. They were just cold but, today they were angry at her. But why?

Not having any choice, she came back to her room and packed her stuff, and came down.

Keith ordered her to come with him. She was still wondering why she has to go with the scary yet unknown man. And why her parents were the ones sending her there.

"Let's go, girl." Keith told her coldly snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah." Saying that she followed him. However, before sitting in the car, she stopped and turned toward Keith.

"Excuse me, sir..." She called him catching his attention..

"Yes?" His voice was still holding the coldness.

"Can I take one minute to talk with my parents..?" She asked him hoping for him to say yes.

"Okay. Only one minute." He said still with a cold tone.

"Thank you..." Thanking him, she came to her parents.

"Now, what..?" Her father told her irritatedly making her upset.

"Just one question... Have you ever loved me..?" She asked them softly still with pain inside her heart to which her father sighed.

"The answer is no. Now go and never come back." Her mother said without any emotion in her voice.

Her words directly sting her heart. Her tears had started to fill in her eyes, but she stopped them from falling.

The drive was long and silent as Sara was sitting in front of Keith in the big and expensive limo.

"If you want to ask any question you can ask now, the drive is long. So ask." Keith told her taking her out of her upsetting thoughts. She wiped her few tears, as she had some questions to ask him.

"Where will I be staying..?" She asked the most basic question. While going with some unknown man she must know where she will stay.

"At one of my mansions." Keith's reply was short and straight yet cold. He wasn't looking at her but outside the window.

"And where is it...?" She asked again.

"Far away from your city." The again short reply from him.

"What is-" She was going to ask him the reason behind all these things, but he cut her words in between.

"Now my question." He told her directly looking into her eyes. His eyes were holding a hard emotion, which scared her a little.

"O-Okay..." Her words also got broken seeing his scary eyes.

"How much pain you can bear?" This was his question which confused her. Of course, who asks this kind of question?

"Answer." His voice made her come out of her thoughts.

"It depends on what type of pain it is. Mental pain or physical pain." She replied after thinking. But still wondered why he asked this kind of thing.

"Hmm." In reply, she just got hummed reply from him.