It was great that the other party was not drunk.

    An Wuzheng raised his hand with a dim look in his eyes, and grabbed the other's shirt: "I was stared at, take me out."

    Huo Yunchuan heard the words, and his sharp eyes immediately looked around in the bathroom for a week, before seeing the first one. After the man in the cubicle, he withdrew his eyes disdainfully: "I know."

    An Wuhao wanted to say something, but his whole body was uncomfortable, and his mouth turned into a shameful grunt: "..." Even more shameful. Yes, he couldn't control his body and fell to the other side.

    My mouth was vaguely trying to express clearly, my classmate was outside, but in Huo Yunchuan’s ears, I couldn’t understand a single word of Huo Yunchuan’s unharmed hum, it was all numbing drunken sparks. language.

    Huo Yunchuan, who was nearly 1.9 meters tall, easily hugged An Wuhao, who was slender and less than 1.8 meters tall.

    The man in the cubicle was anxious when he saw what he saw. How could he easily cut people off by staring at the tender meat all night.

    He walked over: "Sir, he is my companion, you can just hand him over to me."

    Huo Yunchuan didn't even look at the other person, and walked over directly in front of them.

    "Sir..." The man was in a moment of anxiety and reached out to stop him.

    Huo Yunchuan finally glanced at him impatiently: "

    Fuck ." That look was terrifyingly chilling, and successfully shook the man who was surprised by the earthquake, so that the other party did not dare to catch up again.

    "Hmm..." An Wuhao circled Huo Yunchuan, because he felt very uncomfortable all over his body, he could only use rubbing to soothe his anxiety: "Uncomfortable..." A

    hint of wine scented in his mouth, with a fruity taste. The fragrance.

    In this mixed bar, Huo Yunchuan still smelled it.

    It is not the smell of inferior perfume, nor the unpleasant smell of tobacco, but the unique scent from the youth, which inexplicably makes Huo Yunchuan, who has a keen sense of smell, think of the taste of youth and sunshine.

    This is so rare that it didn't make him hate it.

    Huo Yunchuan is thirty this year. Because of his picky body odor, he has not found a suitable person to end the first night.

    The buddies who grew up with him laughed at him daily, and in this life he can only be a lonely old virgin who appreciates himself.

    Fortunately, Huo Yunchuan is not a Virgo, otherwise he will definitely add a thick black to the Virgo...

    In order to determine whether An Wujiao's body odor really does not disgust him, Huo Yunchuan hugged him and went directly to a nearby hotel. Anyway, he could not drive after drinking, and the teenager in his arms also needed a quiet environment to rest.

    Along the way, Huo Yunchuan felt like he was holding an unbehaved little wild cat in his arms, scratching in his arms, rubbing left and right, trying every means to attract his attention.

    And he was always expressionless, and his pace was calm.

    Even facing the suspicion of the lady at the hotel reception desk, he didn't blink.

    After entering the hotel room, Huo Yunchuan hugged An Wuhao directly into the bathroom: "..." After planning a bit, he put the person in the bathtub first, removed the restraints, and showered him with a shower.

    The juvenile with the onset of drug effects curled up in the bathtub like a dying fish, sometimes quiet and sometimes noisy.

    Huo Yunchuan held An Wuhao's arm with his hand to avoid bumping him when he moved.

    When the smell of tobacco and alcohol in the bar was washed away little by little with the water, the body odor of the teenager became clearer, lingering in Huo Yunchuan's nose, making his eyes darker.

    "..."

    An Wuhao didn't know what he was facing, he just followed the deep desire in his heart and made actions that would make him feel better.

    Such a seemingly non-existent invitation is a test for any young man who is full of blood.

    "Be quiet." Huo Yunchuan's voice was mixed with imperceptible danger.

    At this time, An Wuhao had almost lost his sanity. For the first time, he knew that taking the medicine was so uncomfortable. He wanted to die and hit the wall.

    But as a person who is afraid of pain, a person who will bruise after a hit on his body, it is impossible for Anwu to hit the wall. He just grabbed the man in front of him and vented his strength on him.

    It's just a fist with such a small strength, for Huo Yunchuan, it doesn't matter if it doesn't feel painful, it's still full of crooked atmosphere.

    He put down the shower with no expression and freed his hand. With his generous palm, he grabbed the fist that was a circle smaller than his own: "Enough."

    He really didn't intend to treat this young boy who looked so young. Start, just because the smell of the opponent is not unpleasant, so be gentle.

    After stopping Anwu's little wild cat's behavior, Huo Yunchuan pulled a bath towel from the side and picked up the slender boy cleanly.

    The boy who was very well-behaved just now suddenly opened his mouth and caught him and took a bite after he approached: "..." He kept trying hard to not let go.

    Huo Yunchuan's brows frowned tightly: "..." He turned to look at the wet head on his shoulder, but he didn't say anything.

    It wasn't until the bedside that he pinched his unharmed cheek with his hands and rescued the piece of flesh between his neck.

    An Wuhao whimpered, the facial features on his slapped face were twisted, his eyes closed tightly, and his expression was painful no matter how he looked at it.

    If he meets an object with poor self-control, he might have been eaten and wiped out in the bathroom just now.

    It's a pity that he met Huo Yunchuan, an older virgin who has a pure heart and few desires and has no illusions about humans.

    In the face of the handsome and handsome young man, this person didn't even change his breathing. He directly found the hair dryer and blow the other party's hair solemnly.

    With the warm hot wind blowing on his head, Anwu felt that he was even more uncomfortable. He slid along the man's arm and leaned against the man.

    Huo Yunchuan felt that this was fine, so he fixed the boy in his arms and continued to blow his hair.

    When a touch of wet warmth touched his face, he finally realized that it is not as simple as taking a shower to solve the problem.

    "You are still young, bear it for a while." After a short period of consideration, Huo Yunchuan pushed An Wuhao away without hesitation, and pulled up the quilt by the way to cover the opponent.

    Soon, a thin wrist stretched out from the quilt, and he grabbed his sleeve reluctantly: "Please..." A short awake An Wuhao opened his eyes, tears filled the inside.

    When Huo Yunchuan saw this scene, his stern face was stunned.

    Then he tightened his thin lips, and sternly refused: "I'm not a casual person."

    An Wuhao cried out in tears, Tianlu, how unlucky for his luck, he found a man of this kind, and asked him to help him at this time. Is it too late to find someone?

    "Then...then, help me find someone..." The

    boy's voice was vague, and Huo Yunchuan leaned over to the other party's mouth and listened to it twice before hearing it clearly.

    "..." To be honest, he was disappointed with the current child and had no affection at all.