~26~

Addi's pov:
4 years later since the last time I saw her my beautiful Dixie Jane but it wasn't me who found her but my daughter Amora Blake Rae but before you assume that I got with someone after we broke up and I got pregnant ao the baby daddy left no. I got a sperm doner 4 years ago and several weeks later I became pregnant to my beautiful smart 3 year old baby girl. Angel is what I call her because its what Dixie called me so I dedicated Amora's nickname angel to Dixie but also Amora means love as in realation to the French word Amor so yeah I just wanted her to have a unique name. Also sometimes I call her baby Dixison because she reminds me of Dixie or sometimes she reminds me of Dixie and I when we were togethe. Amora knows I swing both ways but it took awhile for me to accept the fact that Dixie is the only women I will ever love for the rest of my life. I continue to wear the promise ring because I still love her but my question is if she ever found the letter I left for her before we broke up.

The letter:
Dear baby girl, if you have found this letter it means we are no longer together and for that I'm sorry. I always thought we would be forever but hey if fate is in our hands it will bring us back to each other. Stay my strong beautiful baby girl as we aren't together but like I promised you the night of our 6 months I will love you forever and always. If you find this and you still live in your apartment in the bottom left of you closet is a box full of things to help you remind yourself of me. I love you so much baby girl forever and always but I miss you so so so much hugs and kisses. <3 Love your precious angel Addison Rae

I left the letter in her office with the words My forever and always baby girl <3 written on the front of the envelope but as I put my sweet angel down for her nap she asked me something that suprised me.
Am: Mommy?
A: Yes my angel?
Am: Can we see Dixie again she is fun?
A: I don't know angel but later on after your nap we are going to the hype house to see all your aunties and uncles but also see baby Kai.
Am: Auntie Mia had baby Kai?
A: Yup so sleep now.
She smiled at me before closing her precious brown eyes so I left her room heading to my down into the closet towards the back where my shoes are. I opened one of the drawers to reveal everything Dixie gave me as her scent filled my nose causing me to miss her. I played with the ring as I closed the drawer before changing into some leggings and a hoodie so I can be comfy before parting my hair into 2 equal sections and dutch braiding my hair. An hour and a half later I woke up Amora and got her dressed into her outfit before doing her hair completing her outfit with a bow.

The outfit and this is what Amora looks like.

I carried her packing a backpack with extra clothes and things she would need as I refilled the sucker ziplock full as I ate one giving Amora one before leaving the house locking the door

I carried her packing a backpack with extra clothes and things she would need as I refilled the sucker ziplock full as I ate one giving Amora one before leaving the house locking the door. I opened my tesla door putting Amora in her carseat buckling her up before giving her her ipad putting on Moana her favorite movie on. I closed her door opening mine and getting in putting the backpack on the passenger seat starting the car before driving off to the new hype house since they moved. Once I got to the gate I put the code in before driving up to the driveway parking the car as I see Patty, Calvin, Paper, and Ryland hanging out while Ryland was carrying his daughter Emma who is 7 years old but I got out putting the backpack on and opening Amora's door. I unbuckled her putting her down as she ran off to say hi to her uncles while I closed the door locking the car and walking towards the front door giving everyone a hug saying hello. Amora went inside with Emma as I followed them to the living room to see everyone there but Dixie so I hugged everyone as Charli carried Amora making her laugh. I walked over to Mia admiring the beautiful baby boy in her arms but soon she handed me baby Kai saying she has to go get some stuff upstairs.

Dixie's pov:
I pulled into the driveway of the hype house to see some of the boys hanging out by the door so I parked my car and got out making sure I locked the door before heading inside saying hi. What caught my eye in the mist of adults and my neices and nephews running around was Amora as she ran away from Michael who was trying to tickle her. She was screaming as she ran as fast as her tiny legs could run until she saw me and ran over to me so I picked her up as she hid her face into my chest.
D: Hi Mora I didn't know you would be here.
Am: Mommy wanted to visit baby Kai and I wamted to play with my cousins and see all my aunties and uncles.
C: Um hi Dix I didn't know you were coming.
D: I said I was in the groupchat.
C: Oh right and how do you know Amora?
D: We met at target she was lost and I helped her find her mom.
C: Oh okay.
Charli quickly walked off so I placed Amora down as she ran off with Chavani's son Alston somewhere so I just headed into the living room. I said hi to everyone as I saw Amora's mom carrying baby Kai talking to Avani and Kouvr so I just watched the kids run around playing tag but soon I saw Amora fall outside through the window so I quickly rushed outside to see her crying as Emma and Alston stood by her.
D: Hey guys can you get Amora's mommy.
Emma/Em: Okay auntie Dix.
Am: It hurts auntie Dixie!
D: Shh calm down.
I picked her up gently as everyone ran outside following Emma and Alston as Amora's mom was walking as she still was holding baby Kai so Charli took baby Kai from her as she walked toward us.
A: Angel you okay what hurts?
Am: I just fell running from Alston mommy my knee has a boo boo though.
C: See Addi she is okay you can calm down.
D: Hold up!
C: Fuck shit I'm so stupid!
Av: Babe language!
C: Sorry!
D: Mora sweetheart what is your full name?
Am: Amora Blake Rae why auntie Dix?
A: Lets go clean up your ouchie angel!
She quickly walked back into the house as I stood there in confusion is that why she ran off earlier after I told her my name is that why her eyes seem to attract me.
D: When were y'all gonna tell me my ex lover is here and she has a kid who is dad?!
T: Addi had a sperm doner and we thought you knew!
D: Obviously not!
M: She is in my bathroom in my room.
D: Thanks Mia.
I headed inside up the stairs towards the master bedroom aka Thomas and Mia's room opening the door and going to the bathroom leaning on the door as I watched Addi fix Amora's cut who was crying. Addi cleaned her cut causing Amora to cry more but as I watched Addi her face almost like she was gonna cry so I went and hugged her from behind taking over. She was tense at first but soon relaxed as I think she figured it was me but I put the minnie mouse bandaid on Amora's knee as she calmed down.
D: All better!
Am: Thank you so now can I get my sucker?
A: Amora Blake ask again.
Am: May I please have a sucker now my favorite mommy in the whole wide world!
A: I'm your only mommy angel.
I just giggled as I watch Addi hand her daughter a sucker but also putting one in her mouth I took it out of her mouth putting it in mine which caused her to pout.
A: That's mineee!
D: You have more angel.
Am: Hey mommy calls me her precious angel!
D: Where do you think mommy got the nickname Mora its my nickname for her.
Am: Mommy has A LOT of pictures of you too on her phone.
D: Hm is that right angel?
A: Whatever you ate my sucker!
D: Hey Mora run along sweetheart I gotta talk with your mommy.
Am: Okay bye mommy I love you!
A: I love you more angel!
I waited until Amora's tiny footsteps couldn't be heard anymore before turning Addi around kissing her lips as she kissed back her hands wrapped around my neck. I missed the feeling of her soft lips against mine tasting the strawberry like usual but I slipped the sucker into her mouth before pulling away causing her to blush turning very red causing me to smirk hugging her.
D: I missed you angel.
A: I missed you more baby girl.
D: Like you said fate will always bring us back together.
A: You found the note!
D: Yup and in our case our fate is our daughter.
A: But Charli said you and Noah.
D: Noah broke it off because he is moving back to Europe so now I can have my wife back also nice ring.
A: Thanks I never take it off unless I shower or sleep.
D: Hm angel lets go back down and find our daughter.
A: Our?
D: Yup Amora Blake Rae and Addison Rae D'Amelio.
She smiled as I held her hand ad we both head downstairs to hang out with everyone who cheered as they noticed that we were back together.

Word Count: 1728