~5~

Addi's pov:
I woke up to Dixie's alarm going off which confused me because she never gets up this early so I hugged her tighter than before telling her to stay but she had somewhere to be so I let her get up. She threw me her hoodie that she wore to bed so I changed into it and lets just say it looks like a dress on me but I got up and went to the bathroom sitting on the counter as she got ready. She came and stood between my legs so I hugged her trying to get her to stay and lets say after last night I will probably have seperation anxiety with her for a while. She carried me to her bed and held me singing a lullaby while rubbing my back which made me fall asleep pretty fast. I woke up to her gone so I started panicking until I saw a note on the night stand with food so I sat up and grabbed the note reading it.

Hey princess if you are reading this it means you woke up. I'm sorry I ain't there but don't worry mamas I'll be home soon. Eat up and get ready for the beach see you soon mamas I love you. <3 -Your Dixie

I smiled and put it in the frame by my bed so I can read it when I miss her which might be every minute but I ate my food before getting ready. I changed my phone case to a clear one with a poloroid picture of Dixie on it so everyone can see who is my forever. Yes I have a major crush on my best friend but like who doesn't have a crush on Dixie D'Amelio her freckles to her long toned legs and don't get me started with her abs like wow. I started doing tiktoks and on my third one someone opened the door so I just thought it was Charli and continued dancing until I felt arms around my waist. I looked into the camera to see my Dixie is back which made me smile really big and once the tiktok ended I turned around to hug her as she placed a kiss on my head before getting ready for the beach. I followed her around until she picked me up and left downstairs but I decided to fake sleep to see what she does but I heard both Bryce and Noah say something.
B: Why are you carrying my girlfriend?
D: More like ex because you cheated on her and its not my fault bitch boy she likes me more.
N: Hey Dixie wanna go on a date?
D: Nah I'm good I'm taking this beautiful thing on a date tonight something Bryce can't do.
B: Fuck off dick sea!
D: Watch it bitch boy I'll beat the shit out of you right here right now.
B: Oh please I'll like to see you try.
C: Bryce I wouldn't say that she will humiliate you in front of everyone.
Everyone was butting in and defending her so I decided to whisper something in her ear as she listened to them fighting.
A: Baby please don't get in fights I hate fighting.
D: Okay I won't mamas just for you.
A: I love you babe.
D: I love you more mamas.
The arguing stopped so we all headed to our cars and only Dixie and I rode in her car so she put me in the passenger seat before closing my door and putting our things in the trunk. She came into the car and started driving to Malibu but what caught me off gaurd is that she put her hand on my thigh as she drove.
D: Baby girl?
A: Hm?
D: I'm sorry I wasn't back fast enough for you to wake up by my side.
A: Its okay babe atleast you left me with a note.
D: I like your phone case baby girl.
A: Yeah the girl in the picture is pretty cute.
D: You're pretty cute baby girl and soon you'll be mine.
A: Oh really?
D: Yup you'll be my girlfriend soon.
A: Okay babe I love you.
D: I love you more baby girl.
She took her hand off my thigh which caused me to whimper at the lost of contact but she grabbed my hand interlocking our hands as she placed a kiss on the back of my hand. I blushed at her sudden actions but I didn't mind its actually really cute so I took a picture of her as she drove.

Dixie's pov:
Bryce and Noah annoy the fuck out of me honestly but its whatever because I have Addi and that's all I ever need in life. Right now I'm parking my car as we just got to the beach but Addi has been clingier than usual which I didn't mind as I find it absolutely adorable. I got out of the car and went to her side opening the door as she got out so I opend the trunk grabbing our things. She came and held my hand as she lead me to the others as we walked on to the beach to find a spot which we found so I took off my cover up and started putting sunblock on. I layed my towel down on the sand and sat down handing Addi the sunblock and she applied the sunblock onto her skin. Once she was done she came and sat down on my lap snuggling into me as I wrapped my arms around her placing a kiss on her cheek.
A: I wuv you baby!
D: I love you more baby girl!
C: Get a room please!
D: Oh shut up and go suck Avani's face off.
Charli started blushing very hard which made me laugh really hard as she flipped me off and walked away so I got up. Addi instantly wrapped her arms and legs around me as I headed towards the water but once the water started to touch her skin she was squealing.
A: Its colddd!
D: Baby girl you'll be okay.
A: Kiss?
D: You want a kiss baby girl?
A: Yes please.
I placed kisses on her forehead and cheeks but she was still pouting so I knew what kiss she wanted so I slowly leaned in and she met me half way. Our faces were so close I can feel her breathing on my lips so me being me I closed the gap between our lips and she kissed back. I deepened the kiss a little as she ran her fingers through my hair but air was becoming a problem so I slowly pulled away but gently bitting her bottom lip which caused her to moan a little.
D: That was amazing.
A: It really was and tease!
D: Sorry baby girl but we are in public.
A: Hmp!
D: We can continue after our date.
She smiled a bit but I quickly pecked her lips which made her smile grow causing me to smile as my hands rested on her ass. After being the water for about 30 minutes playing with everyone I'm laying down on towel as Addi was wrapped in her towel taying on top of me taking a nap for a bit. It was already 4:30 so I slowly got up and layed her down on my towel as I dusted off the sand off me before cleaning up our things and making sure I don't leave anything behind. Addi started to move around and look up worriedly until she saw me putting on a hoodie so she got up and dusted off the sand on her. She threw a hoodie on and we headed to the car after getting everything packed and put away in the bag we got into the car. I started driving home but I noiced Addi was pouting because she wasn't being touch by me so I put my hand on her thigh which made her smile even more.
A: Babe baby bub!
D: Hm?
A: I want a kiss!
D: I'm driving baby girl wait till we get home.
A: Ughhh!
She turned away getting on her phone causing me to sigh because we are 5 minutes away from the house so I gently tightened my grip on her thigh. She looked at me before taking my hand off her thigh and as I parked the car she got out pissed as fuck. I sat in the car with my head on the steering wheel closing my eyes because I have a headache but knowing that I pissed her off made me sad and next thing I knew it I was crying. I drove off to my spot forgetting that she was home alone but as I pulled out everyone was coming back so she'll be fine I just needed to clear my head. I parked my car and got out before walking over the ledge sitting down. I put my face in my hands thinking about everything and how I may not be enough for her which made me cry knowing that I wasn't enough. I spent hours here and it was already 8 but I didn't mind as I turned my phone off hours ago because everyone was texting and calling me.

Word Count: 1571