~9~

Addi's pov:
She's back and single god she looks hot wait no stop she hurt you by leaving but she is trying to win me back so I'm gonna play hard to get but she is my weakness so I know I won't last. I went out to lunch with my mom before we went shopping and now I'm back at the house laying in bed with the love of my life. She was asleep I can tell by her breathing patterns so I slowly tried to get up but she tightend her grip around my waist and mumbled for me to stay. I decided to stay so I got comfortable and of course I started getting tired so I charged my phone before falling asleep. I woke up to her getting up but I layed on top of her and snuggled into her as she rubbed my now exposed back.
D: Baby girl we need to get up to get ready for dinner.
A: No Dixie later.
D: Baby girl please.
A: Dixie I'm tired still!
She got up and layed me down on the bed before getting up to walk over to the closet but now I couldn't go back to sleep because I wasn't comfortable. I got up and walked over to the closet as I rubbed my eyes to see picking us both an outfit so me being me I sat on the floor. She sighed deeply before picking me up so I just wrapped my arms and legs around her while laying my head on her shoulder as she walked over to the bathroom.
D: Cmon sleepy head if you wake up and get ready now we can cuddle before we leave.
A: Mmm I don't want to go anywhere I wanna sleep!
D: Princess if you can cooperate with me we can shower together.
A: Ugh!
She put me down so I walked over to the shower and turned it on making sure its hot and started stripping. She looked me up and down biting her bottom lip god that was hot but I decided to tease her and sexily walked into the shower which caused her to let out a low growl. I let the water hit my body but soon I felt her wrap her hands around my waist pulling me closer to her until I felt my back against her boobs. She started placing soft kisses on my neck which caused me to moan and tilt my head to give her more space as she sucked and nibbled on my skin.
A: D-d-d-dix that's enough.
D: But you're enjoying it.
A: But the marks will be hard to cover.
D: Ughhh!
A: Later tonight before bed.
D: Okay baby girl lets shower.
Which we did shower but we couldn't keep our arms off each other and now I'm changing into a black dress that hugged my curves as she put on some black jeans and a black button up shirt. I buttoned up her shirt as she placed a kiss on my head before I walked out to my vanity to do my makeup. 10 minutes in she got bored so she carried me off the chair before placing me on her lap as she held me with her chin on my shoulder to watch me through the mirror. I finished my makeup before applying lip gloss which made her pout because she knows if I wear lip gloss it means no kisses.
D: Why lip glosss!
A: Why not Dix?
D: I can't kiss you now!
A: God you're so annoying.
D: Hey that's mean!
She let go and got up walking away to the bed so I followed her as she ignored me but I wanted to be in her arms so I just layed on top of her. She held me with one hand protectively around my waist while she was on her phone but I was still tired so I slowly fell back asleep. She noticed and shook me causing me to groan very loudly as she said Thomas texted her that we are leaving so I got up slipping my heels on. She told me to grab a jean jacket because its gonna be cold but I was being stubborn so I just grabbed my purse and phone walking out of the room heading downstairs. 5 minutes later she came downstairs with a black tux jacket on while she had my jean jacket folded neatly in one hand and white converse hightops in the other which confused me. We all went into our cars so I followed Dixie to her car as she opened my door so I got in before she closed it and went around to her side before getting in and starting the car. She put her hand on my exposed thigh as she drove to Boa but I grabbed her phone and took pics on her snap as she just smiled at me.
A: What's with the white shoes?
D: For you when you feet start hurting.
A: I'll be fine I'll just have you carry me.
She didn't say anything but tightening her grip on my thigh as we made it to the valet so she got out before coming to my door. Paparazzi were taking pictures around the car as Dixie went to open my door I stepped out of the car but Dixie placed her hand behind my back as we walked to the door. They were taking pictures and screaming question left and right which became overwhelming really fast and I think Dixie noticed because she took me inside as Paul the owner of Boa brought us to the others. I sat down and looked down as I played with my fingers a habit I had when I'm anxious but someone grabbed my hand holding it. I looked up to see Dixie looking at me with her worried eyes as she noticed that I wasn't okay.
D: You good baby girl?
A: Um yeah just overwhelming.
D: I'm sorry baby girl but what are you getting?
A: A steak you?
D: Steak too and after this I'm gonna bring you somewhere special to me.
A: Where?
D: You'll see baby girl.
We ate dinner as we all talked about things and once we finished we all walked out getting swarmed by the paparazzi so Dixie quickly brought me to the car. She opened my door so I got in as she closed it she walked to her side and got in before driving off the oppisite direction of everyone else.

Dixie's pov:
I decided to bring her to my special spot because she was anxious the whole time during dinner so I know this will help her calm her nerves. She was on her phone as I slowly pulled up to the cliff and man did I miss being here so I parked the car. She gave me a confused look but I just got out and sat at on a bench taking in the view as she walked over to me. She sat on my lap and looked around in awe clearly relaxing as I held her tightly.
A: What is this place?
D: Remember when we used to fight and I'd disappear for hours.
A: Yeah is this where you go?
D: Yup it helps clear my head.
A: I can see why its so peaceful.
I smiled at her as she snuggled into me so I put my jacket over her as we sat there for a good 30 minutes before I noticed she fell asleep. I carried her bridal style to the car before putting her inside and closing her door as I walked to my side getting in I started the car before heading home. Once I got home and parked the car I carried Addi to the room laying her on the bed before changing her into some comfier clothes. I got ready for bed before laying in bed cuddling her as she slept peacefully but I couldn't sleep I was on my phone scrooling through tiktok before I knocked out.

Word Count: 1365