~1~

Dixie's pov:
I just finished my last class before summer break but this year I am going to California to spend it with my sister Charli and the Hype House. Charli moved out there in the summer last year but I stayed since it was my junior year but my parents are going to Italy this summer so I decided to go see Charli since I haven't seen her since last July when she left. I was driving back to home to get my stuff before taking an uber to the airport for my flight to Cali. I'm excited but also scared because I have social anxiety so meeting new people terrify me but I already knew everyone there so I'll be fine. I got home so I parked my car in the driveway before running inside to change and pack the last of my stuff. My parents left this morning as I left for school so I was alone so I called my uber before bringing my bags down to lock every door and window. Once everything was locked I went outside with my backpack on my back and my suitcase next to me as I locked the front door and soon my uber pulled up so I walked over to the car as the driver put my bag in the trunk. The drive to the airport only took 10 minutes so I grabbed everything and headed inside to check in before heading off to security. Once I got through security I went to chick fil a to get some food before heading to my gate because they started boarding. I got to my seat in first class and got myself settled in before eating my food as the plane started to get ready to take off so I texted Charli.

Baby sis❤️🥰

I'll be there around 9 so can you pick me up?

Yeah me and Thomas will pick you up.

Okay I love you Char.😘❤️

I love you too Dixie Pixie.❤️😘

I went on insta to see that Charli posted a picture with a girl named Addison Rae and man she is stunning like how can someone be so stunning. I always questioned my sexuality until a couple weeks ago when I hooked up with my friend Zoey but now she won't talk to me. In my defense she was forcing me so its whatever but I got comfortable before dozing off because we still have 4 hours to go. I woke up to the plane landing so I got my stuff and exited the plane heading to baggage claim to get my suitcase. Charli was outside so I met her outside and once I saw her I ran over to her and jumped on her wrapping my legs around her waist as she hugged me back. I said hi to Thomas and we walked to the car putting my stuff in the trunk before going into the car. Thomas drove us to get dunkin for the house before heading back but once we got there Charli had to be somewhere so her and Thomas left me at the door with my things. I knocked on the door and soon Kouvr answered it so I went inside and hugged everyone since I was here before. I went up to my usual room but what confused me was there was another bed and half of the room was decorated girly compared to my black and white things. But I didn't mind so I started to unpack my things putting them away in my side of the closet and soon a girl walked into the room with a boy and she noticed me.
A: Oh hi I'm Addison or Addi for short!
D: Um hi I'm Dixie Charli's sister.
A: Cool this is my boyfriend Bryce.
D: Hey and do you mind if I stay here I have some summer studying to do?
A: Of course not it was your room first.
D: Thanks!
I sat down at my desk putting my airpods in playing my playlist before starting some of my homework even though it was summer break. I put my head down because it was hurting and before I knew it I fell asleep.

Addi's pov:
I got home with Bryce after our date and we went up to my room but stupid me forgetting that Charli told me her sister was gonna be here today. We walked in and I saw a tall raven haired girl in the closet but she walked out introducing herself. God she is stunning I wonder if she is into girls wait no Addi you have a boyfriend but soon Bryce left because sway was having a party like usual and he never misses an opportunity to get drunk. I got ready for bed and after an hour I walked out of the bathroom to see her sleeping on her homework causing me to giggle at the cute sight so I took a quick picture I don't know why but I did. Charli came running into the room probably hyper off dunkin at 11:30 at night but she noticed her older sister asleep but she started smirking so I knew she was up to no good. I shook my head no but she slowly crept behind her so I tackled her to the ground before she can do anything.
C: Adds what the fuck!
A: Char cmon she's sleeping!
C: Does someone have a crush on my sister?
A: Nooo I'm dating Bryce sis!
C: Shore and just know she is into girls but she has social anxiety so she has panic attacks.
A: Okay and I think we'll be best friends once we get to know each other.
C: I ship it!
A: Whatever.
C: Ooooo Dixison that's an amazing ship name!
A: Go to your room and sleep I got her.
C: Don't kiss her!
I rolled my eyes playfully as I got off of her and watched her walk out of the room so I got up and walked over to her. She seemed so peaceful and relaxed asleep but I gently shook her and she opened her beautiful brown eyes to look at me.
A: Hey go lay in your bed so your neck won't hurt?
D: Mmm okay.
She stood up and walked over to her bed before falling down on it causing me to giggle as I watched her fall straight back to sleep so I tucked her in before turning the lights off and going to sleep.

Word count: 1097