~14~

Dixie's pov:
I woke up to my shirtless sleeping girlfriend she looked so precious while she slept but I slowly got up to not wake her up and headed downstairs to make her breakfast in bed. No one cooks but Addi so kitchen is usually off limits since the pantry is by the bar the snacks and drinks are never in the kitchen if you open the kitchen fridge you'd find cooking ingredients that's it. She is so strict on her kitchen and what goes into the kitchen because if we are being honest she is the reason the house is cleaned and organzied even Thomas said that without Addi being the "mom" of the house we wouldn't survive a week and its true. Whenever we have parties she is the only one that doesn't drink because in the morning she makes her famous hung over breakfast with a side of Advil and water. I started making her favorite french toast and fruit making a mess because I'm never clean while my simp playlist played but I didn't notice her standing at the door with her arms crossed until I turned around. I screamed a bit because I got scared but I knew I was in big ass trouble and mad Addi is very scary.
A: Why are you in my kitchen making a mess Dixie Jane.
D: I was trying to make you breakfast.
A: Go sit on the counter you're in trouble.
D: Okay.
I went and sat down on the island chairs putting my head down as she finished breakfast and cleaned. I stayed silent with some sniffles here and there which I think made her feel bad because she knows how I feel when she gets me in trouble. She placed a kiss on my head rubbing my back but I didn't want to see the disappointment look in her eyes so I kept my head down crying a bit more.
A: Baby girl look at me.
D: No you're disappointed and mad at me.
A: I'm not baby girl please look at me.
D: Liar!
A: I promise mamas that I ain't disappointed or mad at you.
D: Promise?
A: I promise.
I lifted my head up and looked at her as she looked very concerned so she hugged me rubbing my back.

Addi's pov:
I woke up alone but it was still early so no one was up so I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen to see Dixie making french toast but there was a mess. She knew better than to be in my kitchen but leave a mess its even worse so I took over but once I finished I turned around to look at her to see that her head was down but I heard sniffling. She was crying which I felt bad so I went over to her trying to get her to look at me but she wouldn't until I promised her that I wasn't mad or disappointed in her which got her to look at me. My heart was hurting seeing her crying so I hugged her as she hugged back she calmed down a bit so I placed kisses all over her face which made her smile.
A: There's my happy baby girl.
D: I'm sorry.
A: Its okay baby girl I love you.
D: I love you too.
A: Do you wanna have breakfast now?
D: No I wanna cuddle.
A: Okay lets go to the movie room and lay on the love sack.
She got up and started walking towards the movie room so I followed her until we got to one of the love sacks. I layed down opening my arms for her as she layed down on top of me so I wrapped one of my hands around her before rubbing her back with the other hand soon she fell asleep. Cooking warned her out probably so I just used my phone for about 45 minutes until I heard everyone coming downstairs so I shook Dixie gently causing her to slowly wake up. About 10 minutes later we moved off the bean bag to the dinning room table but sway came over for breakfast so Dixie sat on my lap while we ate and talked about having a pool day since its hot then later tonight make smores so I have to go to the store to get more ingredients.
N: Hey Dixie wanna go on a date?
D: I'm Addi's baby!
N: You're what?
D: I'm Addi's baby!
A: You're my baby?
D: Yes and she's better at fucking!
A: BABY GIRL!
C: Oop!
D: Yes daddy?
Av: DIXIE!
A: You little room now!
T: DIXIE'S GETTING PUNISHED!!
⚠️SMUT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️
Dixie got off my lap and started walking towards the room as I followed her but once we got to the room I closed the door locking it before pinning her against the wall. You should know better than to be saying those things to people baby girl. She whimpered as I kissed her neck sucking on her pulse point causing her to moan softly she was squrming around under me as I gently bit her before sootbing it with my tounge. I picked her up kissing her on the lips as she kissed back as I walked to the bed laying her down before removing her and I's shirt. I went back to sucking on her neck leaving a trail of hickeys as I went down her collarbone until I got to her sports bra so I took it off. I run my fingers up and down her side before leaving a mark on top off her boob causing her eyes to fluter close as I take one of her boobs into my mouth while playing with the other. She was moaning as I switched giving the other boob the same attention before going down her abdomen leaving wet open hot kisses and some hickeys.
DADDY PLEASE STOP TEASING! I looked up at her gently squeezing her neck as she whimpered so I took off her shorts and underwear before going down kissing her thighs going up puropsely skipping her heat doing the same to the other thigh. Daddy please I can't take it anymore! Okay baby girl I'll stop teasing. I slipped 2 fingers into her causing to moan very loud as I moved in and out adding another finger which caused her to scream daddy. I smirked going faster as I kissed the other side of her neck as she was panting and a moaning mess I curled my fingers hitting a raw spot. DADDY RIGHT THERE! So I did what she said going harder and faster as her leg twitched but soon I felt her walls clap down on my fingers so I knew she was close. Her back raised off the bed as she left several scratch marks on my back so I removed my fingers causing her whimper but I replaced with my fingers with my tounge eating her out. She came so I licked all her juices up sucking on her sensitive bud before letting out a moan which made her moan. I went up and kissed her hard as she kissed back she moaned at the taste of herself she honestly tasted sweet but soon we pulled away. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably as I grabbed her phone telling to cover herself. I unlocked her phone and opened tiktok to the draft of her dapping me up so I took a video of her video dapping meup. I saved the tiktok to her drafts before helping her get dressed in some shorts and as she put her sports bra on I put a hoodie on to cover my back. She stood up but she fell back onto the bed causing me to smirk because she couldn't walk so I carried her on my back as her legs were still twitching. I headed downstairs with her on my back and everyone was in the living room watching Patty and Calvin box but Avani noticed me coming down so she started whistling. I put Dixie down but she couldn't stand so I sat down on the couch pulling her on my lap as she cuddled into my chest taking my phone out of my hoodie pocket ans started using it.
T: Holy fuck Dixie can't walk!
Michael/Mi: Damn Addi!
A: What can I say I'm that good.
N: Don't get too cocky Addison.
A: Oh really because I can have Dixie take her shirt off to reveal her hickeys and I can take my hoodie off to show her scratch marks.
N: Sure you probably ain't that good.
C: Noah can you make Dixie's legs twitch and take away can't make her walk?
N: Well no.
M: But Adds did so lets ask Dixie.
D: Ask me what?
Chase/Ch: Who's better at fucking you Noah or Addi?
D: Addi for sure.
I smirked at Noah as I grabbed Dixie's face gently placing a firm kiss on her lips as she kissed back I sucked on her bottom lip causing her to moan softly. I pulled away her face was bright red causing my smirk to grow as she hid her face in my chest I rubbed her back causing her to slowly fall asleep.
A: Baby girl I have to go to the store to get ingredients for the smores and other things.
D: Don't leave me baby.
A: Wanna come with me mamas?
D: Yeah.
A: Okay go get our shoes so you can get used to walking again.
D: Mmm okay.
She stood up for a bit before limping away up the stairs heading towards the room as I asked the house what they needed from Costco so I typed it down in my notes. Soon Dixie came back holding my shoes so I put them on before holding Dixie's hand as I took the keys to her car off the hook opening the door for her. We went to her car opening her door as she got in I closed it and went to my side getting in before starting the car driving towards Costco with one hand on her thigh as she napped a bit.

UMMM I NEED HOLY WATERR JESUS CHRIST ANYWAYS!!!
Word Count: 1731