~16~

Addi's pov:
I woke up in Dixie's arms but I slowly got up not moving a lot so she can sleep some more as I headed downstairs to make breakfast for everyone. Dixie gets her wisdom teeth out later today so shs couldn't really eat anything after 9am so I made her chocolate chip waffles but as I was finishing the food a sleepy Dixie walked in.
A: Eat baby girl you have your wisdom teeth removal today.
D: Don't make fun of me when I'm high.
A: I won't baby girl I'll take care of you.
D: Okay can I have my morning kiss.
A: Yes my love.
She was already sitting in a chair as I stood between her legs so I gently brushed our noses together before giving her a long passionate kiss. I slowly pulled away before we started eating breakfast as everyone joined us talking about what plans we had today but soon Dixie was holding her jaw so I grabbed an ice pack wrapping it in a towel gently putting on her face as she laided her head down on my lap putting her hood up. She was in pain as tears formed in her eyes so I did the one thing that makes her feel better was placing kisses all over her face playing with her rings while we all watched Keeping Up With The Kardashians since we moved to the movie room.  2 hours passed and Dixie and I just left the house as I drove to the dentist office but I just remember Dixie has a doctor appointment after this so I know she is gonna be high as a kite at the doctors. Once we got to the dentist office I parked the car and we both got out as I grabbed her hand heading inside. We signed in and once she finished her paperwork they brought us to a room so I sat down on the chair as she was on the dentist chair. After an hour they finished so she was slowly waking up so a nurse gave her ice packs so I put her hood up placing them in her cheeks tying her hood to keep them in place. She started crying but even if she was a mess she still looks beautiful and once she was given the okay to leave they handed me a yellow tiny envelop so I put it in my hoodie pocket aswell as her phone. I held her hand walking to the car before putting her inside before going to the drivers side getting in and thank god I rescheduled her doctor appointment because she is so high while I was driving to get her a milkshake she grabbed my right hand putting it on her thigh.
D: Wanna have sex??
A: Baby girl no.
D: Make love?
A: Samething baby girl.
D: Fuck?
A: No baby girl here use your phone.
I put on a movie on her phone before handing it to her as I drove us to my parents house since they went back to Louisiana for a month. She was whining so I moved my hand up her thigh causing her to quiet down as I tightend my grip giving her a glare which she stopped whining completely and just rested her head on the window. She slowly fell asleep so I went canes and got myself food but also stopping at shake shack to get her a milkshake and some mac and cheese before driving to my house. I already have clothes there and so does Dixie so we can stay there for a week before going back to the hype house but as I drove Dixie woke up.
D: Where are we going?
A: My parents house for the week.
D: NO WE CAN'T!
A: Why baby girl?
D: You and I have to leave in 2 days somewhere for a month.
A: Are you sure?
D: Positive even check my calender.
I did what she said and sure enough 2 days from now there was a dot on the date labled "Baby girl and I's get away for a month❤️"  I smiled at her.
A: Lets spend the day at my parents and we can go back to the hype house tonight to pack.
D: Okay.
I gave her the yellow package as her curious fingers opened it to see her teeth which made me disgusted but she was happy so she put it back before snapping people on my snap. Once I parked in the driveway of my parents house Dixie and I went inside to my room as she fell back onto the bed so I climbed on top of her giving her face gentle kisses. I gave her a new set of gauze to replace the ones in her mouth before we cuddled and watched on my phone as she fell asleep in my arms. I moved some of her hair out of her face before giving her a kiss on the head as I scrolled through insta I came across this Dixison edit of Dixie and I at saddle ranch the first time she ever came and it was us flirting who knew that day would lead up to this day. I have the love of my life asleep in my arms and an amazing support system who got me theough everything which made me extremely happy. I turned my phone off and snuggled into Dixie as she was the little spoon pulling her closer to me as I slowly fell asleep.

Dixie's pov:
I woke up in an unfamiliar room so I looked around to notice we were in Addi's room at her parents house as she was asleep. I was kinda sober so I grabbed my phone off her night stand to see that it was only 4 in the afternoon and I was bored so I moved around. She is now laying on me but what I just noticed is that she was wearing only a long shirt and some underwear so I grabbed her ass causing her to groan.
A: Not now baby girl.
D: Fine.
A: I'm going back to sleep.
D: Okay.
I left my hand on her ass as I scrolled through insta but soon her hand snaked under my hoodie resting on my boob. She squeezed my boob causing me to moan softly so I moved her hand as she looked up at me smirking.
D: Fuck you.
A: Aww is baby girl mad.
D: Shut the fuck up.
She sat up on my stomach and her pupils were a darker shade of brown not the usual gentle brown mixed with hazel color she gently placed her hand around my neck leaning forward close to my ear.
A: Drop the attitude baby girl or else.
I didn't say anything as she gently bit my earlobe before she pulled away and got off the bed and she started stripping as she went into her bathroom. Before I could comprehend what she was doing I heard the shower turn on and she threw her underwear at me as she got into the shower so I started stripping. I slowly opened her shower door since she had a walk in shower hugging her from behind placing sofr but firm kisses on her neck. She turned around wrapping her arms around my meck as my hands went up and down her side and soon she placed a firm kiss on my lips so I kissed back with the same energy slowly backing her up to the wall but you know what happens next.

Word Count: 1280