~12~

Addi's pov:
I woke up to Dixie not next to me which sucks I wish I would wake up to her next to me after we made love most of the night. I know how loud we were being but I didn't care because I was in heaven during it because it was that good. Finally after 20 minutes of laying in bed I got up feeling the soreness in between my legs and went to take a shower before getting dressed and going downstairs limping to see everyone in the living room watching a movie. Sway was here so I just ignored them as I walked into the kitchen to get some food before going back to the living room to sit by Chavani and eat my lucky charms.
C: How was sex with my sister?
A: Amazing who knew we can go 5 rounds back to back.
Ko: Wait so you guys didn't take a break?
A: No once we started there was no taking a break until we finished.
Av: Atleast you two are glowing.
Nick/Ni: Hey Addi have you seen tiktok room?
A: No why?
N: Your girlfriend and I are still dating by the way.
Av: WHAT THE FUCK!
A: Um I'm gonna go upstairs.
I ran upstairs to my room crying my eyes out as I dropped to the floor feeling like the walls were closing in on me. I was having a panic attack which made my breathing harder to do but soon she ran into the room dropping down next to me she held me until I finally calmed down so I stood up.
A: When were you gonna tell me you and Noah were still a thing?
D: Baby girl Noah and I broke up a long time ago.
A: Dixie that's not what it says on tiktok room!
D: Baby girl that picture is old because I remember posting it 2 months into his and I's relationship.
A: Sure.
D: Baby girl its you the only one I want the only one I want to love for the rest of my life!
A: Dixie you seemed to be happy with him.
D: Key word baby girl is seemed because I'm happy when I'm with you and if Noah and I were still dating I wouldn't have kissed you or made love with you last night.
She hugged me tight as I hugged back and soon she placed her lips against mine it was a slow passionate kiss but also filled with unsaid emotions. I pulled away resting my forehead against hers smiling like a dork as she smiled back but soon she threw me over her shoulder causing me to yell. She ran out of the room downstairs to the living room causing me to scream louder as she put me down on the couch laughing.
M: So did you guys make up?
A: Yup just a little misunderstanding thats all and also Happy Valentine's Day y'all!
THH: Happy Valentine's Day couples!
D: Happy Valentine's Day my love.
A: Happy Valentine's Day babe.
C: Get a room!
Av: I suggest not babe because they will start fucking again for who knows how long!
D: Straight up facts!
Everyone started laughing but little did I notice Dixie had walked off so I looked around to see everyone standing in front of the door holding blue roses as Never Knew I Needed played. They handed me the roses before walking behind me as Thomas and Alex recorded while Bryant took pictures of me and soon Dixie walked in holding a bouquet blue roses.
D: May I please have this dance?
A: Aww Dixie you didn't have too.
D: But I did because I wanted too.
She took the roses her and I were holding giving them to Charli and grabbing my hand taking me to the middle of the living room. We started slow dancing to Thinking Out Loud and once the song ended she kissed me slowly and passionately before pulling away. She took out a blue Tiffany and Co box handing it to me so I opened it to see a necklace with 2 pendants one engraved with a heart and the other one with the letter D. I gave her the necklace to put it on so she put my hair to the side and put the necklace on before placing butterfly kisses on my neck.

The necklace

Dixie's pov:Everything went according to plan she was suprised but all that matters was she was happy and I know she was buy how big her smile is

Dixie's pov:
Everything went according to plan she was suprised but all that matters was she was happy and I know she was buy how big her smile is. The gifts don't stop I had Thomas bring the letter A bouquet to the room as Charli and Avani put the gifts around the A. I took her hand leading her to the room while I recorded her reaction as she opened the door which was her crying because of how suprised she was.
A: Oh my god babe you didn't have too!
D: I love you baby girl.
A: I love you more babe.
I pulled her against me placing a kiss on her lips as she kissed back she wrapped her arms around my neck slowly pulling away. I placed my forehead against her while we both smiled and soon she was opening all the gifts squealing as I got her the things she wanted. Addi ended up falling asleep on me after an hour of us talking about things she wanted to do like going to Paris for a month and that got me thinking. I grabbed my macbook and started looking at apartments in Paris for her and I to stay in while we are there for a month. I bought tickets for us to leave in a few days and also this 2 bedroom apartment for us to stay in but soon she woke up so I made sure to delete everything so she wouldn't find out until we leave.
A: Baby can we stay in tonight and watch movies and cuddle pleasee?
D: Anything for you baby girl.
A: Aww I love you babe.
D: I love you more baby girl.
She kissed me gently and as I kissed back but soon she sat up and strattled me causing me to smirk grabbing her ass. We ended up doing it again but this time we went for several rounds before we stopped and cuddled holding her naked body against my own. I had the covers over us and thank god I did because Charli, Mia, Kouvr, and Avani walked into our room 5 minutes later noticing that our clothes were on the floor.
C: God you guys smell like sweat and sex!
Av: I wonder why Char clearly these 2 had sex again!
Ko: Just so you both know you guys are EXTREMELY loud!
D: Oh I know Addi is just that good for me to be screaming her name.
A: Same goes for Dix she is very skilled which has me yelling and screaming her name so much.
M: God you guys are so bad even Noah and Bryce seemed phased by it they ended up going outside unlike us because we didn't care.
D: They are just jealous because they lost us.
C: Facts but anyways we are having a girls night you two in?
A: Sure why not.
Ko: Movie room at 8 we are watching our favorite movies.
They walked out of the room so Addi and I got up heading to the shower and got in before taking a shower but we had a very intimate and heated makeout session.

Word Count: 1273