~13~

Addi's pov:
My neck looked like its been attacked by an animal but my stomach was even worse because she left hickeys in the shape of the letter D so I can't wear 2 pieces until they are gone. We were in the movie room watching some disney movie spread out across the room as Dixie and I sat cuddled up in a bean bag in a dark corner while everyone else was in front of the screen on the couch. Dixie got bored so she got under the blanket and got under my shirt laying herself on my chest inside my shirt falling asleep because her breathing became softer. The movie ended an hour later so Kouvr turned the lights on to see Dixie wasn't next to me so they were all confused because no one heard her leave.
C: Where the fuck is my sister?
A: Asleep.
Ko: When did she leave?
A: She didn't.
They were even more confused so I took the blanket off that was covering her to reveal Dixie's legs and arms wrapped around my waist while her head was hiding in my shirt. She was knocked out so I knew I wasn't getting up anytime soon unless I carry her up to the room but I know she'll get mad for me moving her from her spot so I decided to just stay here. The girls went to do face mask as I was on my phone and playing with Dixie's hair and soon the boys came home from paint balling screaming which caused Dixie to stir in her sleep. I groaned mentally as I got up and carried her to the room as she whined at me for moving her so I layed back down on the bed. She got comfortable again under my shirt falling right back to sleep but she took her shirt off because she was hot. I saw all the scratch marks I left when we made love but Bryce walked into the room locking the door so I texted the girls plus Thomas to come to the room asap moving Dixie under the blanket.
A: Why are you doing in my girlfriend and I's room?
B: Since your girlfriend isn't around lets have a quickie.
A: No thanks I ain't cheating on my amazing girlfriend and touch me I will hurt you.
B: Cmon baby lets just make it quick!
A: Bryce leave now!
He came closer to me but Thomas bust through the door grabbing Bryce before he could touch me. Bryce seemed pissed off because Thomas was telling him to leave before he would call the cops so he left and everyone left my room locking the door. I couldn't go back to bed so I went to the bathroom and started a bath before lighting up some candles. Once the bathtub was filled I got into the tub and started to relax but 5 minutes later I noticed that Dixie woke up she looked like she was about to cry as she looked around the room for me.
A: I'm in the bathroom baby girl.
She heard my voice and got up right away heading into the bathroom she looked like a little kid holding her teddy bear while rubbing her eyes. She sat down on the counter waiting for me to finish so I drained the tub before rinsing off then getting out and changing into some comfy clothes. I gave her a forehead kiss while standing between her legs as she hid her face into my neck and to be honest Dixie as a bottom is cute because usually she is more dominant.
A: Baby girl are you okay?
D: I don't feel well baby.
A: I'm sorry baby girl do you want to go back to bed?
D: Carry me.
I carried her as she wrapped both her arms and legs around me before laying down on the bed and wrapping my arms around her waist. She snuggled into my chest as I placed a kiss on top of her head but she removed her head from my chest pouting so I kissed her lips and as she kissed back she smiled into the kiss before pulling away.
A: I love you baby girl.
D: I love you too baby.
A: Dixie as a bottom is so soft.
D: Stop it thats mean.
A: I'm sorry cutie.
She pretended to be mad at me so I got up leaving her on the bed before walking out of the room heading downstairs into the kitchen. I started making some mac and cheese until I felt her go in front of me hugging me as she hid her face into my chest it sounded like she was crying. I felt bad for walking out on her so I carried her and her arms and legs wrapped around me as she cried lightly into my chest.
A: Don't cry baby girl.
D: You're mad at me.
A: No I'm not baby girl I'm sorry for walking out.
D: Its okay.
A: Do you want some of my mac and cheese baby girl?
D: Feed me!
A: Dixie you're 19!
D: Hmp.
A: Ugh fine.
She giggled as I sat down with the bowl of mac and cheese on the table before sitting down with her on my lap feeding her mac and cheese. Charli and the rest of the house came into the kitchen from the pool and looked at me confused because usually I'm sitting on Dixie's lap being babied by her instead its the opposite.
Al: Am I tripping or is Dixie acting soft right now?
Larray/L: Oh god is Dixie a bottom now?
A: She is my little baby.
C: That's goals.
D: Shhhh I'm sleeping!
Ryland/R: Who knew Dixie was a softie.
A: Well good night guys she is getting grumpier so I think its time she goes to bed.
I carried her upstairs to our room before closing and locking the door as we got ready for bed together.

Dixie's pov:
I like being babied by Addi I see why she likes being a bottom but to be honest Addi as top hits different like shit its so much hotter. We are cuddling right now while watching Beauty and the Beast live action because its one of my favorite movies and Addi couldn't say no to me. I felt like throwing up so I got up running to the bathroom and falling onto the floor by the toilet before throwing up. I heard her run after me moving my hair into a ponytail while rubbing my back as I continued to throw up and once I finished I felt really lightheaded and empty.
A: Baby girl lets go to sleep and for breakfast tomorrow I'll let you pick.
D: Carry me I feel light headed baby.
She carried me to the sink and placing me on top of the counter before handing me my toothbrush to brush my teeth and as I was brushing my teeth she kept giving me kisses while runing her acrylic nails gently up and down my back. I love when she does that but once I finished brushing my teeth she carried me to bed and held me as I went back under her shirt resting my head on my chest. She whispered good night and that she loves me so much before I fully knocked out in the love of my lifes arms.

Word Count: 1255