~7~

Dixie's pov:
I couldn't sleep because everytime I closed my eyes I just see me holding her as she slowly died in my arms and every time I woke the girls comforted me but now I'm just laying in bed staring at my beautiful Addison who looked peaceful and relaxed but I miss her voice snd her laugh I miss every little thing about her. I decided to post something on my insta about Addi and I's situation because people would notice that she hasn't posted.

@Dixie D'Amelio✔️

Liked by: The Hype House✔️ and othersDixie D'Amelio Last night was probably one of the worst nights of my life and you maybe be wondering why

Dixie D'Amelio Last night was probably one of the worst nights of my life and you maybe be wondering why. Last night at 8:30pm I came home and found Addison almost passed out on our bathroom floor covered in her own blood because she cut herself and was losing a lot of blood. She is in a coma right now and we don't know when she'll wake up so if you are wondering why the hype house members or I don't post its because we are in the hospital praying for her too wake up. Tell your loved ones you love them because you never know when it will be the last you hear from them. I miss my princess so much that today I was gonna ask her out but now I don't know if I'll ever get that chance but I love her so much so please keep her in your prayers that she'll wake up thank you.😭💔 @Addison Raee
Comments:
View all 55 million comments
@Petroutv✔️ She's a fighter she will be awake soon!🥺
@Sheri Nicole✔️ Don't worry my baby will be awake soon to say yes to being yours❤️
@Heidi D'Amelio✔️ Baby keep your head up and have faith sending lots of love😘

The hype house members came and right now we are all in the room chilling as I was laying in her bed holding her and played with her head reminiscing our time together especially our first and last kiss we shared. I place a gentle kiss on her lips trying not to cry which suprised me that I haven't lost all my tears for the amount of crying I have done since last night. I spaced out for a while until Charli said that they were all gonna go get food so I told her okay and asked if I wanted anyone to be with me but I said no. Once they all left I sighed as I stared at my beautiful girlfriend wishing she'll just wake up and this night mare can be done and over with but it isn't that easy so I just started talking to her.
D: Hey baby girl I don't know if you can hear me or not but I just wanna say I miss you so so much so please wake up soon so I can ask you to be my girlfriend and we can be happy. I miss hearing your adorable laugh and angelic voice but most of all I miss that bright beautiful smile that made everyone smile. I miss talking to you and being able to kiss you on the lips and get a kiss back ot hearing you say I love you. I would die if I can hear you say I love you to me but just know that I love you so so so so much baby girl wake up soon.
I wish she would say something back because I feel alone so I went on her phone watching her video's and looking through her photos and man she had a bright smile in them and I miss seeing that smile.

9 months later:

Its been 9 months since the incident has happened and she still hasn't woken up everyone still visits her but me. Why you may ask its because I started dating Noah a few months ago and lets just say no was really happy about it because I was so sure I will be with Addi when she wakes up but I slowly lost hope. I archieved all my post of her and now I just post Noah and I's relationship but right now I'm on my way to the hospital suprisingly to see her with everyone. It feels weird being back in the hospital after not being here to see her in 7 months so we all walked over to her room its still the same one. Everything in the room was the same but the flowers and balloons in her room but also a corner of stuffed animals. Being here brings bad memories especially finding her I rarely get flash backs of that night probably because I left her but she looked beautiful as always. Charli and Mia were writing on this white board for who knows what but what caught my eye was this black board next to her bed with the words I haven't self harmed in 273 days or 9 months wow even in a coma they kept track of that. I honestly didn't want to be here so I just left and went to the sway house to hang out with them since we are all cool with each other we maybe might go out to the mall or something. And I was right because after 3 hours at sway we are now at saddle but when are we never here. Also hype was here having dinner but they just got here probably from the hospital but what hurt me was that Charli didn't even once look at me during dinner. They left first but I watched as Fletcher asked them questions for a bit before they left so I decided to go home but Fletcher stopped me.
Fletcher/Fl: Hey Dixie!
D: Hey Fletch.
Fl: The fans wanna know how are you and Noah?
D: We are doing great actually!
Fl: That's good to hear but did you hear the news?
D: About?
Fl: I asked Charli if there was any update on Addison and she said that Addison squeezed her hand so the doctors believe that Addison will be waking up soon.
D: Oh wow no I actually haven't been going to the hospital as much anymore.
Fl: Oh dang so are you good with Addison because I noticed that a while back you deleted everything you had with her.
D: I just moved on Fletcher.
Fl: Cool well have a good night than Dixie.
D: You too.
I walked over to my car and drive off to my cliff area to think I still go here but no one knows that even Noah. I sat in my spot thinking about Addison and what will happen if she does wake up will we still be friends. I can't handle that so for now I need to leave for a while maybe I'll go to Europe since I'm being homeschooled. I drove back home telling Noah the plan over the phone and we settled that we leave tomorrow morning. Soon that morning came and Noah and I are currently on a plane to Europe but only the hype and sway house know and lets just say hype isn't happy with me especially Charli but who cares I'm happy with Noah.

Word Count: 1219