~21~

Addi's pov:
After breakfast Dixie and I got up to get ready for the day as she says we have plans today so I picked out an outfit and she picked hers to match mine. I went and took a shower as she made the bed but soon she joined me in the shower hugging me from behind putting her hands on my boobs giving them a squeeze causing me to throw my head back onto her shoulder letting out a soft moan into her ear as she smirked at me.
A: Not now baby girl later tonight.
D: Fine but I want a heated makeout mamas.
A: Fine daddy only a make out we have to wait till later.
I smirked as I felt her squeeze my boobs again so I turned around and kiss her lips gently as she lifted me up putting her hands on my ass for support slowly backing up until my back is against the shower wall. Her kisses trailed down my jaw to my neck leaving love bites and hickeys soon sucking on my pulse point so I moaned loudly into her ear.
A: Daddy more.
D: Baby girl don't encourage me because we will end up making love and we have plans today.
A: Please daddy I'm too horny and turned on to wait for tonight.
D: Fine baby girl we can make love for awhile since you been such a good gir.
A: Daddy now!
D: Baby girl we need to shower.
A: After daddy pleaseee!
D: God be lucky your so fucking hot when you beg or we wouldn't be doing this right now I would make you wait till tonight.
She put me down as we dried off before she carried me back to bedroom as we made out until she put me on the bed slowly going down leaving a trail of hickeys and love bites but also kisses. After several amazing rounds later we are back to taking a shower as she helped me stand since I was extremely sore after the amazing sex we had god I wish we went longer but soon I got feeling back in my legs so I stood up on my own. I finished my shower before getting out and wrapping myself in a towel as I went to the room to dry off and change into a white dress with a jean jacket as Dixie wore a white button up and black jeans. I button up her shirt as she rolled up the sleeves but as I was finishing up the last button I saw a faint hickey so I smirked before attaching my lips to her neck and started sucking. She hums in aproval as she grip tightens on my waist so I slowly pull away she whined a little so I just gave her a kiss. We left the apartment walking around as she held my hand we looked around at the stores buying a few things before going to a park. We took pictures here and there as we explored but also stealing a few kisses from one another but as I was walking I felt holes being burned into my skin so I turned around to see Dixie checking me out but mostly stare at my ass causing me to blush hard. I giggled as she tried her hardest not to slap my ass in front of everyone walking past us as we took pictures. She kissed me gently so I kissed back with the same energy before she pulled away and took my hand as she walked us toward a restaurant so we can have lunch before heading back to the apartment. We ate lunch as we laughed and talked about our favorite memories together but also sneaking in some kisses but I noticed the waiter looking at my chest. Dixie also noticed because her eyes turned a darker shade of brown unlike her usual chocolate brown eyes she was jealous. I smirked at her because she always told me she does not get jealous but her facial expression and body language says otherwise but I did't push it. I told the waiter I had a fiance and he look dumbfounded as I looked at Dixie smiling as she was had a smirk on her face trying to hold in her laugh. She paid for lunch even though I wanted to she just laughed whiel we walked back to the apartment holding hands sometimes stopping to take pictures with fans. A little girl probably around 4 or 5 started crying as she met us so I watched Dixie make her smile but what suprised me the most was Dixie gave her one of her necklaces which made me smile.
A: Babe we got to go I feel sick.
D: Aww okay.
A: We can see her before we leave.
Watching Dixie's eyes light up when I said that made me smile as we said bye to her but Dixie kinda looks sad about leaving her new friend. That got me thinking about our future would I be a good mom to our future kids or would I fail like my own mother. Growing up she wasn't the greatest she was barely around for me but once she had my brothers Enzo and Lucas everything changed she was there for them through everything and that made me envy my brothers. I don't know if I was jealous about their relationship with my mom or hurt it took her to have another kid to be an amazing mother but my dad he saw how much my mom neglected me growing up so he tried his best. I have always been a daddy's girl my dad made sure he was there for everything and that's why I love him so much but it does still hurt watching my mom love my brothers more than she ever has for me from afar. I don't think she ever realized how much it hurt to not have your mom show up to your important events yeah she still checks in every once in awhile but I wish it was different I wish I had that relationship with my mom the way my brothers do thats why I distance myself from them because if I didn't I would have probably said some hurtful things.

Dixie's pov:
She was deep in thought and quiet as we walked back to the apartment but once we got to the apartment she didn't say anything but walk into the room closing the door so I decided to give her space. I always wanted to have kids in the future I absolutely adored them any chance I got to babysit my cousins or my neices and nephews I would take it. I heard faint sobs coming from the bedroom so I ran into the bed room to see her.

Sorry for the cliffhanger ;)
Word Count: 1159