"What do you think about it?" I ask. "Huh?" My assistant asks. "My ring." I say as it glints under the light. "I-it looks very nice and modern and kind of cute, I like it." She smiles, "I like it too." I smile but quickly change back and clear my throat. "When is Jackson going to be here?" I ask and she looks at her phone, "Five minutes." I sigh, okay.

I put my hand in front of me, admiring the ring, I'm sorry. You taught me how to clean up my emotions, you'll always have a place in my stone heart. "I know, but it's my first time getting "married" and it's your first time getting "married" to a girl, I want it to be memorable. " A flash of the past replayed, "I got this during our walk near Osaka Castle, it's not much but...I thought it would look beautiful on your finger." Thank you Chaengie for the memories.

Chaeyoung POV

"Yeriii!" I shout from across the street. "Chaengie! My baby!" She shouts back and I roll my eyes, "I'm only a month younger." I cross my arms. She pulls me into a hug, "I miss you!" I give in, we were just playing around anyway. "We just saw each other yesterday," I pat her back, "But I missed you too, grandma." I return the tease. "Okay okay smartypants, let's go!" She says and we link arms.

"Ah." Yeri opened her mouth wanting me to feed her some of my food. "You have your own food, stop taking mine." I say but still give her some anyways. "Hehe, thank you Chaengie." She giggles. "Sure sure." We finish eating our lunch.

"So, how have you been Chae?" Yeri asks as we walk around the park. The breeze of the clean air was refreshing, I took a deep breath, taking it all in.

How have I been? Did I mend my broken heart? The short answer is...yes. The long answer, no. But does anyone really get over their feelings for their first love? "In the last 24 hours since we saw each other, I've been doing well." I say the short answer, "How've you been, not stressing too much I hope." I ask and she leans her head on my shoulder, "It's been okay, work is work you know." She says, sighing.

"That reminds me, I have this modeling thing later that I have to do. Walk me there?" She requests. "Fine." I agree to drop her off there. "Why the grumpy mood? You know you love me." She tries to lighten up the mood with her taunting. "Ew, no I dislike you very much." I scrunch my nose in disgust. She rolls her eyes, "Shut up." She says in a monotonous tone and I laugh.

We walk along the busy streets to Yeri's modeling thing. The buildings seemed to become more familiar as we got closer, "Here!" Yeri announces as we get to a certain establishment. "Oh." I examine the gray walls and glass panes, the exact ones that I designed. "Thank you for walking me Chaengie." She says, giving me a hug. "No problem Yeri."

"Oh and one more thing, can you help me with something later?" She asks and of course I'm going to say yes. "Sure, anything for you." I say and do a little bow, "Wow, I feel so honored, I'll text you the details later Chaengie, thank you!" She smiles, leaving me outside the building.

Kim Yerim, who is she to me? She helped me get back on my feet and I love her for that. I look up at the big electronic billboard, and see someone that makes the corner of my lips turn up.

Mina.

The chilly feeling of her presence could be felt through the screen, she has changed. She really is a powerful CEO, and I was just another useless commoner. I looked at the corner of the billboard, something silver caught my eyes. I took a picture before the image could change. Looking at my phone, I zoomed in, she's still wearing it, maybe there was hope.

I deleted the picture and put my phone in my back pocket and looked at my ring finger, I'm sorry Minari. What we had was gone. Just like my love for her, it was somewhere else...and in its place was another piece of my puzzle.

and in its place was another piece of my puzzle

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~ final photoshoot result ~

- - - - -

Hiii! It's Pengu! Two chapters in one day?! Wow, lucky hehe...It seems as if Chaeyoung is moving along nicely and Mina...she's fine right? Cold Mina seems really cool hehe, do you think Chaeoyung has any left over feelings she's willing to share if they meet again? Or should I just end the book here? The two off on separate paths never to cross again? Sigh, just kidding, I love playing with you all haha. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Wavesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें