Jin looked down slightly before he spoke, "Ah, my father doesn't approve of me investing in such frivolous things. He thinks the casino is a dishonest place. 'An honest man works hard and doesn't take short cuts, and there he will earn his wealth'" Jin said in a gruff voice to quote his father.

Mr. Yager laughed, "I have to agree with him in some ways. The casino is a far cry from the market you were raised to rule."

He was right, of course. The Kim family was an empire of hospital equipment and medical supplies, ventilators and monitors of all kinds. It was what Jin was raised to trade in. But Jin couldn't stand the harsh prices his father raised his products to; well beyond their value. Jin felt okay with making a profit off of selling medical supplies, but he felt shame in the way his family had been making a fortune.

"Yes, well sometimes we have to make our own paths," Jin said with a smile.

"Well, I'm sure your father is proud of you nonetheless, you're slowly building your own empire here." Mr. Yager said with a warm smile.

Jin shifted uncomfortably in his seat, and looked to Jungkook for help in changing the topic.

As the younger opened his mouth to do just that, Jin's ears were ringing as a deafening shot echoed in the room.

Jungkook was up in an instant, making his way around the table and pushing both Jin and Yager's heads down, urging them to get under the table.

He watched in a cautious crouch in attempts to lock eyes on the gunman and the rest of Bangtang. The crowd broke out in hysterics, running in every direction in an effort to get away.

The VIP area was less crowded than the rest of the club, but it was still an effort to push through the mob as Jungkook guided Mr. Yager and Jin along the short distance between their table and the bar. He pushed the swinging door open, and Mr. Yager wept as he saw the bartender behind them pulling out a gun, and aiming it.

"Stand down!" Jungkook ordered and immediately, the bartender looked relieved. "Get Mr. Yager somewhere safe and join security and do what you can to diffuse this quickly."

The Army nodded before pocketing the gun and making his way to the back exit with the distraught investor.

BulletProof was employed with members of BTS and they were all trained and prepared to handle a situation like this. They had multiple evacuation plans in place in case something like this would ever happen. But Jungkook never imagined that they would one day need them.

Peaking over the bar, Jungkook saw security stepping forward and clearing out the crowd.

He finally got eyes on the shooters and saw two men in all black standing on the DJ stage, firing warning shots in the air as they yelled at the crowd.

A rustling next to him had Jungkook aiming a gun and a heartbeat before he saw it was V pulling a distressed Y/N with him behind the bar.

His heart lurched as he saw your panicked tear stained face. Your eyes were wide and your body felt cold with terror as you took in the men behind the bar, "Where's Hobi, and the others?" You questioned, trying to keep your voice controlled, but it was choked with emotion.

"Namjoon texted me earlier and said he had to go with Hoseok and Yoongi to the warehouse. They're safe, honey." Jin soothed, rubbing your arm a little too quickly which told of his own anxiety.

You nodded along, counting once again before Jin saw you stiffen again. "Where Jimin!" You cried and panicked moving to stand up and look over the bar.

Jin and Taehyung both leaned in to hold you down and you let out a panicked cry as you tried to fight them off. It wasn't until you heard another round of gunfire that you complied and flattened yourself to the ground, a hoarse whimper coming from somewhere deep in your throat.