𝟐𝟎

Marley's jaw was practically on the floor. In front of her was the girl that she longed to meet and be in front of for so long.

'Niki?' Marley tilted her head slightly, looking at the girl and a smile growing on her face. She was shocked, her body had frozen up and she didn't know how to act.

'Whispy?' Niki was just as shocked, but a grin joined her face slowly. She was so incredibly happy to see her in the flesh. She had told Wilbur about a month ago that she wanted to meet Marley, so it was such an amazing surprise.

The girls look straight at each other before hugging, a warm and well needed thing.

Marley felt as if nothing could go wrong as she was with Niki. It was as if she was the living embodiment of her happiness in the moment, and as long as she was there and nothing was in here way she knew everything would be ok.

'I can't believe you're here' Marley whispered into Niki's ear, seeing as the ginger was the taller. It was shocking to her to feel her presence. It was something she craved most of the time, and as it was there it meant a lot.

'I could say the same to you' Niki was so happy that she could barely say what she wanted to. She was so shocked that she couldn't say the thing which she had mentally prepared herself to say before.

'Ok but I can't just say, hello I have a crush on you literally the first time we meet' Niki was stressed to say the least

'Ok but I can't just say, hello I have a crush on you literally the first time we meet' Niki was stressed to say the least. She didn't know why, but she had this sudden urge within her to just prepare for that one day she would meet Marley.

Marley. God, she could talk about the girl for hours on end and never get bored of it.

She was perfect in her eyes. She couldn't put it any other way. Marley had managed to help Niki through so much, the compassionate and sympathetic side which she didn't show that often on stream really came out when she was around Niki.

That was only one of the reasons she felt this way towards Marley. The next thing she noticed was how considerate she was towards others. Zach had mentioned to Niki before that he would never want anyone else as a sibling, because Marley was always there to help him, and he didn't know if he'd get that from someone else.

Then, Niki noticed how she was incredibly talented. She always occupied her brain with something so she was never bored, whether it be editing or trying to do this new makeup look she saw off of tiktok, either way she would put so much passion into it you could believe that is was her natural day job, not just a pass time.

She noticed how amazing Marley's personality was almost straight away. That was obvious, she had started to merge her online and offline personas so she saw it a bit more often.

Finally she noticed Marley's appearance. It wasn't too important for Niki to fuss over looks, because everyone in her eyes was beautiful, it was the personality which made someone gorgeous.

She was a model in Niki's eyes. Someone she would expect to see on the cover of Vogue, not someone who was self conscious secretly. It was heartbreaking for Niki, knowing this beautiful girl suffered with body image problems.

'I don't see why not' Fundy stated. He wasn't at all good at advice when it came to love, but he sure as hell was funny.

'No, just tell her, maybe not like that' Wilbur was a bit more helpful than Fundy, but he was trying to not overshare his plans with Zach. Yes he would good at secrets, but he was also excited, even if it didn't involve him at all.

'I think she's fucking lucky' Minx laughed. There were no hard feelings between Marley and Minx, no matter how much fans wanted to say that one hated the other for stealing Niki. Sometimes when they were shipped together it was quite a laugh, seeing as they were so similar their personalities would 100% clash in a relationship.

'Ok, ok. Wait! I have an idea' Niki smiled, an idea popping into her head which she was sure, unless she became a stuttering mess, would work.

 Wait! I have an idea' Niki smiled, an idea popping into her head which she was sure, unless she became a stuttering mess, would work

hi

discord server in bio

to the one person in the discord who said they loved this book, hearts for you <3

follow my three favs
bunny_cxlem
-averbee
-cuddlee