𝟓

'Hurry the fuck up and get on the call' Zach shouted to Marley, not even five seconds later hearing their mother shout 'Watch your language young man!', making the siblings burst out with laughter.

Their parents had gotten used to them both swearing and saying inappropriate things throughout the night, that was mainly why they had an extension put on their house for their streaming rooms, just so they could get to sleep without last thing one of them hearing being that Marley was going to fuck Ted's mum. (This was the thing that provoked it, and Marley had never really gotten over the fact that her mother walked into the room to question if she was mentally ok straight after)

'Hello girls, gays and everyone in between' Marley said down the mic, not even looking who was in the call. Eret, Fundy, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Zach, Niki, Quackity, Schlatt and herself. They were meant to be doing voice proximity Among Us, but god knows how that would go. Only Tubbo and Quackity were streaming, the latter Marley was glad she could speak to again.

They mainly talked in Schlatt recordings, and she found him really funny. He, along with many other streamers, had an infectious laugh, so even if he was doing or saying something absolutely stupid, she would find herself laughing along.

Marley never really got into Among Us. She played a few times for other people to have content, but she wouldn't go out of her way to play. It started getting repetitive after a while, so voice proximity would be something she may find new and exciting.

Her screen flashed crewmate and a wave of relief came over her. She hadn't played in a god awful amount of time, so she wanted to start it out easily.

'Hello Schlatt' she started following his character around. He was being silent, which either meant he was trying to do a bit or was just being a dick to her.

'Schlatt' she tried getting him to speak, approaching the download in Navigation, not before the DEAD BODY REPORTED flashed on her screen.

'Wilburs body in cafeteria, I can clear Tommy' Zach spoke, and Marley could instantly tell he wasn't lying. She couldn't tell why, but it was so obvious for her to know when he was lying.

'I guess I can clear Schlatt, but he was just being an ass the whole round' Marley muttered, a fake tone of anger in her voice. He did nothing but make a humming noise to sort of say he agreed? His brain worked to weirdly for Marley to understand.

'I'm assuming Schlatt's clearing Whisper, so that leaves Eret, Fundy, Quackity, Tubbo and Niki, Tubbo where were you?' Zach was strategic with his thinking, he knew how easy it was to get Tubbo to admit he was imposter, so he went to him first.

'I was in Weapons, then I went to Nav' he said, Marley knowing straight away he was lying.

'No you weren't, me and Whisper went that exact way, we were the only ones that were that way' Schlatt finally said something. Marley was happy that he covered for her, even if he had been a dick earlier on in the round.

'Alright it was me, I killed him, vote me out, goodbye mortal life' Tubbo laughed as his character got voted out of the ship and the words tubbo was an imposter, one imposter remains appeared on everyone's screens.

This round Marley headed straight to electrical to start the wires and calibrate the distributor. No one was in there with her, until she heard a 'Hello?' come from behind her orange character.

'Hello Niki! You aren't imposter are you?' Marley asked, not really bothered if Niki was or not, she'd back her up anyways.

'No?' she answered, more in a questioning way. Marley smiled sweetly, neither were streaming and no one was nearby, so she replied 'Don't worry, I'll cover for you'