𝟏𝟗

Marley looked at her brother, a puzzling look on her face. He had told her to be ready by a certain time, and to look presentable.

'Why are you vlogging? We're literally faceless' Marley laughed. She didn't like her appearance in the camera too much, although she would play a narcissistic character when portraying her online persona.

'No reason, just drive the car to this location' Zach passed her a piece of paper. Everything was so incredibly confusing for Marley. She had been on Minx's drunkcast the day prior, and whenever the girl got drunk, she also managed to be restless.

'Ok?' Marley picked up her keys, Zach smirking into the camera. 'I've got to record a small part without you in the room, go sit in the car' Marley scurried away, as Zach stood there with the camera in front of him.

'Hey Marley. I know this is all really weird for you right now, especially as I'm giving little to no description on what we're doing but I hope you like my, Schlatt, Wilbur and Jack's plan. Personally I don't know why Schlatt helped but he did. That's besides the point. It's so amazing being able to call you my sister and everything, so I thought I would give it back to you'

Zach took a deep breath in, making sure Marley was in the car, which she was.

'Right, we've seen how much you like Niki. And, we know how much you want to meet her, so we got Minx to get you on the drunkcast to distract you, and we got Schlatt to baby-rage on call with you this morning so everything we're about to do is perfect ok? I hope you enjoy this gift Marls. I love you and your annoying ass'

Zach laughed slightly before picking up the camera and leaving the room. He hoped one take would be good enough. He hoped the surprise would be good enough.

'Are you going to tell me where we're going?' Marley had her eyes on the road

'Are you going to tell me where we're going?' Marley had her eyes on the road. They had been driving for not even five minutes and she had become extremely impatient.

'No' Zach's eyes flicked between the road and his sister, a devilish grin on his face. It was so amusing to him at how annoyed he could manage to get his sister, even though everything was going to pay out in the end.

'How about now?' Marley complained. She hated surprises like this. There was no need for a surprise, no subscriber milestone had been hit and it wasn't near her birthday.

'No!' Zach shouted over the top of 'Mr Brightside', a song which Marley loved so much she played it as loud as she could whenever it was played. It was a comfort song to her, no matter how basic that may sound.

They drove for a little longer, Marley not talking much as she was mentally trying to prepare herself for what may endure. It was nerve wracking for her, see had no clue what was going on.

'Put this on' Zach said as the car came to a halt. A black blindfold. Marley was starting to get even more apprehensive.

'Ok, this is so fucking scary Zach I hate you so much' Marley squeezed his hand lightly as the blindfold was put on her. She needed that sort of comfort, even if it was from her brother.

'Ok I'm going to lead you somewhere, don't question anything' Zach said, the camera pointing towards a blindfolded Marley. She was slightly shaking on camera, even though it was so evident to her and Zach.

She was led into a room at the same time as another blindfolded girl. A 6"5 man looked at her brother, giving him a thumbs up before they whispered into the girl who they led into the rooms ear to take off their blindfold.

'Holy shit...'

ayyyy

ayyyy

discord is in bio

love yall so much

2 away from 800 omg

bye yall <3