𝟕

'Hey!' Marley flopped onto her bed. She wasn't at all tired, she was just too lazy to sit upright.

'Hello!' the German girls voice rang through the phone. Since the pair had met they had talked quite a bit, almost daily. They had gotten quite close, both finding out that the other living in Brighton and saying that one day they would meet by themselves.

'You wanted something?' Marley asked, tying her hair up into french plaits. She had done it so much the last few years that she could do it quickly, something that her younger self would be incredibly jealous of.

'I, well it's stupid, but would you ever want to meet? You wouldn't have to and I know you probably don't want me seeing your face and stuff so I get it if you say no' Niki wanted to meet the girl. They had become really close, and she thought it would be nice to meet the girl behind the camera.

Marley was shocked to be completely transparent. She didn't think that Niki would even care for the girl enough to see her face, let alone meet her in person. 'I'd love to meet you Niki, it's not stupid at all, I think it would be amazing'

A smile appearing on both of their faces, they kept on call just to talk about anything which pleases them.

whisperlive

liked by zachiguess, tommyinnit, nihachu and 683,810 otherswhisperlive old photo of me, taken by zach

whisperlive old photo of me, taken by zach. i guess you now know i'm ginger :)

load more comments...

tommyinnit you are ginger
> whisperlive i am ginger
>> tommyinnit that is funny to me
>>> whisperlive hahaha 😐

zachiguess my sister is ginger. i am not. basically i am better.
> whisperlive so you just insulted our father right there 🤠
>> zachiguess oh shit don't tell him
>>> zachiguess update:i got shouted at
>>>> whisperlive and i locked myself in my room so i didn't get shouted at for laughing
>>>>> username410 the way i want their sibling relationship
>>>>>> username184 kat the last time i acted like this with you you cried
>>>>>>> username739 ok didnt need to expose me like that

wilbursoot ginger
> whisperlive ginger

username781 when's the face reveal then?
> username401 didn't she say soon on stream?
> username618 think so

username195 jealous of your hair, it looks so pretty 💗

nihachu very pretty <3
> whisperlive ilysm niki <3

nihachu very pretty <3> whisperlive ilysm niki <3

short part

do you ever just 😤people😤 then 🥰marley and niki🥰

love yall

goodbye <3