𝟖

It was slightly chaotic in Marley's room. Her and Zach were trying to do karaoke with each other, but it was slowly going downhill. Marley was slightly tipsy. Not drunk, but she definitely had alcohol in her system.

It had hit around 12pm, and this meant the 19 year old was in her feels. 'The Scientist' by Coldplay playing, Marley had a hairbrush as a microphone and was singing her heart out. She never really listened to Coldplay, but that song did slap if she wanted to act as if she had gotten her heart broken in one of them cheesy 2000's movies.

'Nobody said it was easy' she sang, not a care in the world if her parents would have a go at her the next day for being obnoxiously loud in the morning.

'No one ever said it would be this hard' Zach replied. It was times like these where they appreciated each other the most. And no matter how much they could pretend that they hated each other on stream, they loved these times of raw happiness.

'Oh take me back to the start' the sung simultaneously, a tipsy grin on Marley's face and a stupid grin on Zach's before. The teenagers parents would usually let Zach have a little bit of alcohol, seeing as it is legal for him to drink in his own home at this age, but today he chose not to.

'Zach, if I posted a face reveal right now would you kill me?' the alcohol had started to hit by now. Zach panicked, he knew that she wouldn't do it, but there was always that little slither of a chance where he wouldn't be able to prevent it.

'Marley, I know you've had something to drink, but please don't do anything stupid. You'll regret it and hate yourself in the morning, ok?' Zach was logical, he knew that Marley wouldn't do anything unless provoked into it. That's why she had been resisting to do a drunk stream, no matter how much her chat wanted her to.

'But I want to' she whined and pouted like a child. Zach started to try and drag his sister over her bed. The karaoke was short-lived but great, but the 16 year olds main priority was trying to get his sister asleep and not at all near her phone right now.

'Go to sleep ok? I'll speak to you in the morning' he muttered, leaving her in her room without her phone and without any way of doing a face reveal.

'I actually tried doing a face reveal' Marley lightly laughed, she didn't really have a hangover but there was still something there. Sitting up slightly, she drank a small bit of water before flopping back down further into her bed.

'Yeah you did, very persistent as well. Jack told me to tell you to call him by the way, no clue why' Zach snuck out of the door, making the girl flip over to her phone where had left it before leaving.

Jack was one of the very few people who had her number. They exchanged numbers one time a while back when they were going to meet, with Marley driving all the way to him, but both having altercations on the day.

They promised each other they would meet one day, a bit more planned out before. It was an impulsive decision, maybe if they planned it a bit better they would've not had so many problems.

'What's up bitch' she muttered down the phone, a high pitch humming noise coming from Jacks phone which didn't at all help her growing headache.

'Ayup' it was predictable, even to the point where Marley mouthed it alongside him. They were actually close, despite the facade they both put up on stream. They did it the first stream together, so the act almost sort of had to keep up due to consistency.

'You wanted me? You could've just called me you know' Marley smiled, Jack was a great friend to her. He did constantly check up on her, knowing that sometimes just someone saying a simple hello to her would help her with the motivation to get out of bed.

'I called Zach because of last night. Just wanted to make sure you felt ok yanno? Don't want you doing too much dumb shit without me' he laughed. Marley saw Jack like a brother, and his caring for her so much helped her point even more.

'I'm fine, can't believe I wanted to do a face reveal, seemed like a stupid drunk thought on my part doesn't it? But honestly, doing just fine' a contempt smile on her face. Even if the conversations were short and sweet, they meant a lot to her.

'It is fucking stupid, could've posted an ugly photo, that would've been funny' Jack was just trying to annoy Marley, he didn't even know her appearance but just knew she was pretty.

Now from what I said you might believe Jack had a crush on Marley, complimenting her and all. But in actual fact, it couldn't be more opposite. Jack always went to the girl for relationship advice, even if she wasn't in a relationship herself she knew exactly what to say in the moment. It was great.

'Right Jack I need to shower, I'll speak to you later on stream?' she hovered her finger above the end call button, and when she heard him say goodbye she almost instantly went to get ready for another unproductive day.

goodbye

ily all

might write another book soon? have a very cool idea for one

<333