𝟐

The game carried on like normal. Jackbox wasn't her strong point, that was obvious. But Marley was going to try and make it that. She was determined.

She came 3rd in Quiplash, a placement she was shocked with. Next, they played a round of Mad Verse City, Schlatt and Niki both joined in the game by this point.

It was comforting for Marley to know that one of her closest friends would also be there. Meeting Schlatt in the SMPLive days, they remained close ever since.

They had a similar sort of dynamic. It was weird, they flowed off of each other extremely well. They could say a stupid thing (usually coming from Marley even if she hated to admit it), and could make that the plot of a video which was still funny.

And they could vividly remember the month or two where they shipped together relentlessly. Marley didn't really want to come out like that, but if that was the way it would get into her fans head that she didn't like Schlatt then she would do it.

At first it was quite funny for them both, but when both were just asked for the others in content then they didn't want it. It was even funnier for them when she came out, purely because when she was recording the part where she held the lesbian flag up behind her that she repeatedly hit herself in the face with it.

There was a long blooper reel from it, and Schlatt vowed that one day he would post it when she didn't expect it.

'So you've never met Zach or Marley?' Wilbur had been talking to Niki for a minute of two, Marley had zoned out a little bit. But as she heard her name she was snapped back into the conversation.

'Huh?' Marley said into the mic as she heard her brother talk to Niki. She was slightly envious of how easily he could talk to other people. Marley, although having a very aggressive and confident front, she wasn't great when it came to introducing herself.

That was probably most obvious the time she was paired with Technoblade for Minecraft Monday. She had to get Schlatt in the vc with her, just so she didn't end up crying from nerves.

The two men both liked bringing it up to her at random times, just so she knew that they still remembered.

'We're talking about how you just met Niki, wake up you knobhead' Jack and Marley had a complex friendship. They were close, but acted like they despised each other half of the time, the other time they were close friends.

'Fuck off Manifold, anyways, hello Niki!' Marley tried putting a tough exterior on, Schlatt messaged her almost instantly saying 'Slick'

She hated how well that Schlatt knew her. It was too well at times, this time was proving it greatly.

'Hello! How are you?' Niki asked, a smile creeping onto Marley's face. She was glad she was faceless in times like this, her chat could be relentless and wouldn't let her live it down.

'I'm great! How are you?' Marley furrowed her brows as she stammered at the start. Trying to act all confident was hard and all, but she had the mindset that if she convinced herself she was confident, the more she would be.

'I'm good! Oh, we're doing another round?' Niki started as they started up another round of Mad Verse City. It wasn't usual for Marley to be playing it on stream, she would usually play it off of stream with her friends.

'Yeah, yeah, my chat wants more Niki and Whisper content though' Wilbur muttered, no one knew why but everyone still called Marley Whisper on stream, even though she said that she's fine with them calling her that, but she thought it was more of something that they had gotten used to than preference.

'Let's go!' Tommy cheered, and before they knew it they were back in another round.

whisperlive
tonight was fun. deserved the win in
survive the internet though

||||||||||

REPLIES

||||||||||

wilbursoot
i so clearly won that

whisperlive
ok at least we both have a common
enemy which is my brother

wilbursoot
yes he is an enemy

zachiguess
that is extremely rude and i'm sorry
i'm just funny

whisperlive
since 👆 when

zachiguess
you question me but use a
chris hemsworth reference 😐

whisperlive
don't test me right now

zachiguess
i'm testing you

whisperlive
zach i swear to god

zachiguess
zAcH i SwEaR tO gOd

whisperlive
fuck this i'm coming into your
room right now

wilbursoot
have i started a war?

whisperlive
yes

||||||||||

username165
new comfort stream 😧

whisperlive
ayyyyyy <3

||||||||||

username750
THAT WAS SO FUNNY JDKDJSKDJ

whisperlive
AGREED

zachiguess
THE FUNNIEST PART WAS WHERE
YOU LOST SURVIVE THE INTERNET

whisperlive
ZACH WHAT THE FUCK WE MADE
AN ALLIANCE

zachiguess
OH WELL

username750
guess wilbur wasn't the only one
in the sibling war

||||||||||

nihachu
loved playing, should do it again <3

whisperlive
please i want to talk to you more <3

||||||||||

jschlatt
i came 6th. i was beaten by
fucking jack manifold

whisperlive
lmao you suck

jschlatt
how did he come 6th though?

whisperlive
rigged 😧

jackmanifoldtv
i hate you both

whisperlive
you love me jack <333333

jackmanifoldtv
w h a t

whisperlive
jack don't leave me 💗❤️🥰💗🤪❤️

jackmanifoldtv
i'm scared

jackmanifoldtv i'm scared

hello guys

i love you all

goodbye <3