,, - zhongli | diluc | venti | childe

Start from the beginning

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

"ah, y/n, welcome back," diluc greeted you as you entered the cafe. customers were seated everywhere and chatting amongst themselves as you smiled and waved your hands over at the locals. you skipped over towards diluc and sat yourself down on the stool as he poured you your usual coffee for the late afternoon. "how was school?"

"normal, the usual," you replied, taking a sip of the coffee. diluc always knew how you liked your coffee, with a pinch of sugar and milk. you gulped it down like water and placed the empty mug down on the counter as you sighed and rested your chin on the palm of your hand. "geez... i do really hate after school activities though..."

the back door of the cafe opened, and out stepped a rather tired-looking young man dressed in brown and black. his long brown hair was tied into a low ponytail as he stepped out towards diluc, holding a cup of tea in his hands as he yawned.

zhongli.

"its already four in the afternoon, old man, when were you the heavy sleeper?" diluc questioned as zhongli made his way behind diluc to grab a few jars and bottles from the cabinets. he pulled out some honey and jam jars as well as pill bottles. probably after morning pills.

in zhongli's case, he seemed to need them.

zhongli yawned and shut the cabinet before turning towards diluc, who had his arms crossed. "childe kept me awake last night..." he admitted, then his eyes fell on you. he sighed, knowing that you had gotten back from school safe. "welcome back, y/n."

you waved happily. "hello zhongli. ^^)/"

zhongli nodded tiredly at you as he turned to return back through the door. you snickered as you realised that there were multiple scratches on his back, as his shirt was see-through and you could see the red marks clearly. you nudged diluc and he turned his head, then a smirk formed on his lips as zhongli went into the room and shut the door.

"hmp, someone had fun last night." diluc huffed and grabbed a few more things from the counter as a few customers came to buy things. you stared at your empty mug until diluc poured you another shot of coffee. you looked up at him.

"where's venti?" you asked. usually, venti would be around and hugging you. he loved it when you returned home from school, since he was always so bored by himself with three elder men that he never seemed to have fun with. his absence made you a little empty.

diluc poured a few customers their drinks and gave them the cakes and cookies they ordered. he turned to you as he handed a lady her cake. "he said he would be dealing with some... evil around town."

you nodded and drained your mug down your throat before you wiped your lips. "i'll go find em, could you prepare late dinner for me tonight if i happen to return late?"

diluc smiled as you hopped off your stool. "of course, y/n."

.

.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·