That's Kabeer Mittal!

Start from the beginning

Back bitching!

And When I'll be in front of her she'll be buttering her late coming!

"It's informal of you Ms.Bajaj" I gritted and she turned around looking at me with her mouth slightly open, while I smirked! 

Here she goes like any other girl!

"Done checking me out then you can go Ms.Bajaj. You're wasting my employee's time" I shot and she looked at me frowning!

Looks cute! Wait what! She doesn't!!

" First thing have some business etiquettes Mr.Mittal and secondly I was not checking you out!" she shot back and I raised my eyebrow! 

Now she'll teach me business etiquettes!!

 "Miss Bajaj you're late and meeting is dismissed. Get another appointment from my secretary and then come. Don't waste my time" I snapped and started walking past her.

"I was on time! She didn't allow me in the cabin and you can't dismiss a whole meeting just because I was five minutes late" she shouted when I turned looking at her!

She raised her voice !
In front of me!
In my own office !!

How dare she!!

I went near her with my hands in the pockets of my trousers and looked into her dark brown doe eyes. 

" Remember where you're standing and next time come when you know the importance of time! My each minute is important and I don't like to waste my time on unprofessional people like you. Get time management classes first" I spat and she glared me back.

"I know in whose office I am standing but I guess you lack common etiquettes! Get moral classes first" she shouted stomping her foot but stumbled and was about to fall when unknowingly my hands grabbed her waist saving her from kissing the floor!

Her dark brown doe eyes are the best pair of eyes I've ever seen.

Stop it Kabeer!

She freed herself and standing away from me looked at the receptionist.

"My PA will talk afterwards about the meeting. Thankyou" she said and walked away from there! 

How dare she shout on me!! And wait, she walked over me!!

What does she think of herself!

Unnecessarily pampered brat ! 

Speeding up my car I reached my pent house and got ready in black tuxedo with a blush pink tie and went to the resort!

Themed and all!!Phewww!!!

This all is crap. Nothing else.

And I've to attend this crap just because this is my best friend's crap!!

Parking the car and wearing the shades, I went inside ignoring the Paparazzi!!

"Kabeer!! My Koochy koo!! Long time" Aayush yelled and came running towards me and hugged me!

Koochy koo!!
What the hell is that!!!

"Damn! You're choking me , ruining my tux" I said and he laughed handing me the boutonniere that was also something similar to theme!

Why does he laugh so much!

I swear, Sometimes I feel to make him teethless!!

"Oh it's a long time we met" He said again and I looked at him!
"We met yesterday only" I replied raising my brow and he gave me a smug look!