Chapter 51 (Ending)

~ One Year Later ~

Narrators POV:
Lucy and Niall had their wedding and it was amazing! It was beautiful and magical. everybody enjoyed the event.

Last month Lucy found out that she was pregnant. herself and Niall are enjoying the experience and can't wait for the new addition to the family. The baby is a healthy baby girl. things couldn't be any better.

As for Lauren and Matt, they have recently got engaged and are very happy together. They will be getting married in about 5 months and they are very exited about it all.

Then we have Annabel and Harry, they went splits-vill because they just don't feel it anymore.

Annabel met Liam and are very happy now. they are taking it slow but are happy non-of-the-less.

Harry soon found his girlfriend of 5 months. Harry as Fran are happy and are exclusive. Harry is very protective over her but they are in love.

Liam is still very close to Lucy and Niall. he is still like a brother to Lucy and they love each other; not romantically.

Zayn has 3 children and a loving wife but are no longer friends with Niall because he more-a-less hated Lucy and began to slag her off.

Lucy graduated form university 3 months ago and opened her own coffee shop in Ireland. she was also a part-time lawyer. Niall was so prod of her.

Lucy's dad finally came to his senses and divorced his "wife" and has found a lady called Karen and they are getting married next summer.

Lucy's mum got sentenced 8 months in jail. she was charged with the abuse and the attempted murder of Lucy Horan.

Everything was going well. everybody was happy. it's a great life. Lucy was safe now that her mother was liked up but was soon going to be realised, she has 3 more months to serve.