Chapter 19

Chapter song: Tell me
Lucy's POV:
I turn back to focus on my work as a single tear slips down my cheek. I have changed Niall to much. I never meant to hurt him.
What I said to Jake wasn't entirely true... Niall didn't know what happened a few days ago; not that he would give a flying fuck anyway. I finally pushed him away, I have nobody left and it's killing me.... eating me alive. what have I done?

Niall POV
Something's wrong with Lucy. we have 38 minutes left of this lesson so I wondered back to where I previously say next to Lucy. she didn't see me at first but when she did she looked at me with concern and concussion in her eyes. Our conversation was in a hushed whisper preventing any people listening in.
Me: I'm sorry Babe I was in the wrong
Lucy: it's okay
Okay I'm confused she seems sad and burdened.
Me: what's wrong princess
Lucy: nothing
Me: don't give me that bullshit. I know there is something wrong babe
Lucy: your not going to give up until I tell you.... are you?
Me: nope
She has a point there I will never give up not on her problems and defiantly not her!
Lucy: okay could I talk to you in private.....
Me: we could go outside into the hallway
Okay okay okay I know it was rude to interrupt her but I am worried about her.
Lucy: no nia-Mr.Horan..... after school; I will talk after school... okay?
Me: okay. meet me in hear straight after school
Lucy: okay
Well this should be interesting.

~at the end of the school day~

Lucy's POV
Okay so now I am stood outside Niall's classroom. I looked through the window and I saw him pulling his tie loose and unbuttoning his top 2 buttons. His cream tie hangs fairly loosely around his neck as her ruffles his hair slightly. God he is hot!
I push the door and entered the room. he stood abruptly and smiled. I smiled back.
Niall: hay babe
Me: hay Ni
Niall: come hear please
I walked over to him and and stood between his legs (he was sat on a table) he gave me a small kiss and it was like fireworks. after we pulled away we continued our "talk"
Niall: so... what's wrong?
Me: actually I would like to ask the same thing to you.
Niall: what?! Why?
Me: you were so distant and rude in lesson today
Niall: oh..... I'm sorry....i...
Me: what happened sweetheart.
Niall:....it was.....
Me: what is it baby?
Niall: me and.... me and Jake had a...errm.... a in-interesting conversation
Me: what about
Niall: ......you
Oh shit this can't be good
Me: what a-about m-e?
Niall: he said u were sleeping with him....for....for....f-for
Me:what is it. for what Niall?!
We're is this going? God the look on his face is pure hurt.... god this boy is killing me.
Niall: for.....for money!
I was shocked, angry, sad and ready to punch that scum bag in the face....yeah that'll wipe that smirk of his face. fabulous.
Me: oh my god! I didn't.... I swear I would never have done that to-wait you believed him!!!!!
Niall: no I didn't you have to believe me I didn't but it did hurt all the same
Me: you sure?
Niall: positive
Thank god for that!
Niall: anyway....enough of me, what's wrong with you.?
Me: oh god
Niall: take your time babe.... I'm hear for you no matter what.
Me: okay it's Jake.....he....he
Niall:he what?
It's now or never....