Chapter 28

Niall's POV
It was a text from an unknown number....hmm. Okay now I'm curious. anyway I opened the message and the message was odd. really odd. To come to think of it, it made no sense to me... sort of anyway. I will be honest what I saw I didn't like one single bit, no exaggeration there, I was so scared about what Had been said. at first I though it was Annabel texting from the station or something like that but it wasn't far from that. my next thought was that it was Lucy but I know it wasn't because Lucy doesn't talk all "slangy" and all of that stuff. I was clueless to who it was. I unlocked my phone and went to my messages.
The text read:
Unknown person: hello. you must be Niall. I have Lucy. And I will neva give 'er back. she's mah bitch now you basterd. you will neva find us and trust meh bro you won't want her now...
Me: I will always want her!
Unknown person: haha funneh bro!
This got on my nerves like fuck but he/She was so wrong. I can find her now. I can track the texts and plus the number was from my area code. big slip up "mate".

Annabel's POV
I just got back from the police station. The officer that took my statement was very nice to me, he gave me coffee and a cookie... he also treated me nicely and I respect that and before you guys say "slag" and all that shit I was just saying that he was kind to me I wasn't saying I would want to fuck him or anything. Anyway, they said the could help with the evidence and my phone company have supplied them with you know the normal things like the dialogue that happened between me and Lucy during the call and stuff!! I think is kinda cool how they can do that at a clap of a hand but sort of creepy that they can get that information. Moving on slightly. Yay we're gonna get her back!! FINALLY! I can't wait to see her again. it feels like it's been years since I last saw her but in fact it's only been about a month. Hmm maybe like 5 weeks but anyway. Silly I know but I can't lie about something so serious I mean so what if I has kept count. I mean you would miss your best friend too if this happens to you unless your heartless of course. it's so close...it's so close, I can feel it; I'm going to see her again...I know I am! "He" will pay for what he did! That's a promise! And a thank-a-you.

Lucy's mums POV
I haven't heard from Lucy in a while. I don't really care right now. I know you may say it's "harsh" of me but I don't care, I just don't. she is such a disappointment to this family. her grades have slipped a lot. it used to be all A's and now she's got a B!!! She got a B in Geography and it's a shame she had to let this happen... I'm not happy now, not with her at least. She says that she is doing good at school. HA!!! biggest lie she has ever told. Lies ppppffft she has no rights to lie to me, I'm a good mother, I raised her well and this is what I get in return?! Ridiculous! her father seems to think that she is doing well in school. he seems almost proud of her but no not me... I will never be proud, not of her until she gets a degree in Medics. she is a utter disgrace. Tight luck Lucy you will never amount to anything!

Lucy's dad POV
My wife is being harsh, Lucy doesn't deserve it, she's doing very well in school.... and outside of it and everything. She's a bright, insightful young lady. I am so proud of her. I'm so happy she's my daughter, Id never change a thing about her...even if her mother would. I love her so much! I think her mother never got to really appreciate her. Her mother doesn't understand like I do.

Jakes POV
I feel sorry for her I really do but there is nothing I can do to stop him. I know what your thinking I bet to all thought it was me hurting Lucy didn't you? It's not by the way. I've been sneaking her food and water so she can survive but that's all I can do really. I wish I could do something more to help but if she wants the food and water she will have to hang in there. oh and don't you go thinking I've gone soft because I haven't it's just... shocking I guess. I can't believe I ever thought of this as a good think.... you know, fun.
It all started of as a joke.... bit of fun. You know just a laugh, nothing serious. Nothing was meant to go to this far. we said we would keep her like 2 nights just to scare her and perhaps Annabel and Mr.Horan and all those shits but it's just... hurendous. Then it got out of hand.... he got out of hand. Nobody can stop him. I cant. Lottie can't. none of the guys can. We are really stuck right now.
I sen her a mental message that she probably will never know about, I'm so sorry Lucy, this was never meant to happen. I swear.