Chapter 39

~2 hours later~

Lucy's POV
Lauren has just fallen asleep. Finally! Matt is sat beside her in the hospital bed gently stroking her hair. they look cute together.

I have decided that..... oh one minute. my phone had just dinged signalling that I have a text. I reach for my phone, fishing it out my pocket. I unlock it only to see i have 2 messages. one is from my mum and the other from my dad. After some thought I decided it would be a good idea to open my dads text first because he is so kind and understanding while my mum on the other hand... she's difficult!

Dad: hello darling.i think it's best of to get home right now. your mother is very mad at the second.
P.S:
We have just got back from our trips.
P.S.S:
I love you

Aww my dad is so sweet at times, o thought to myself.

Me: Hoya and okay dad. why is she mad? What have I done this time...? Love you to and I hope you had a good trip. xxx

Dad: she said something about the mailbox and you not being home or something. yes darling I had a great time. did you have a nice time to?

Me: yeah I've had an interesting few months... ! And how would she possibly know if I wasn't home?

Dad: that's good darling! Glad you had fun. and come along darling this is your mother we are taking about, not about me.

Yeah fun! That's exactly what I had... buckets and buckets of fun. Also notice the sarcasm I used there.

Me: yeah guess so. thank you for the pre-notice.

Dad: no problem darling. got to go, your mother has just thrown a vase!

Me: good luck!

Then came the my mums text... god help me. I slid my finger across it and took a deep breath. god this is so bad. it's so wrong... I can't be cared now. I closed my eyes, preparing my self almost. I then read my next.

Mum/Devil: GET HOME NOW YOU WASTEFUL LITTLE SHIT!!!

Mum/devil: GET HOME! ASAP!

Mum/devil: IF YOU DO NOT GET HOME RIGHT NOW.... YOUR DEAD TO ME!

Tempting! Very tempting.

Me: okay what have I done now ?

Mum/devil: where do you want me to start.
-your grades are shit and falling
-you are ugly and refuse to wear make-up
-you think you are bullied... bullshit
-you think you are better than everyone else
-AND YOU HAVE FUCKING DYSLEXIA!

Oh wow... that hurt. I can't help that I have a disability or anything. this is horrible. the next think I sent you would have thought I regretted, but oddly I didn't... I felt proud!

Me: wow! Looks like in dead to you then doesn't it? Yeah it does and by the way... I was always trying to make you proud but you are just some old hag that acts like a 20 year old prostitute. GOD... DEAL WITH IT. YOU ARE NO LONGER OF NY CONCERN!

Mum/devil: ha and where will you stay huh?

Me: boyfriends house. I don't know I will find somewhere.

Mum/devil: you have a boyfriend?

Me: yes

Mum/devil: you slut and you utter WHORE!

You know I'm pretty sure this is mental abuse!

Me: yeah that me... stopping out every night just to get fucked so hard I can't even walk straight! Sounds about right doesn't it.

Mum/devil: for you? Yes!

I locked my phone again and put it back in my pocket. I have decided I will walk to Niall's an ask to stay with him. as I left the hospital I let a single, silent tear fall onto the cold, frosty pavement.

"She has no rights" I whispered to myself "no rights at all"