NO. 8

•Jay's POV•
It's currently 6am so i get up as i am the wake up fairy today, i get clean clothes on and head to the bathroom to clean up a little.

After i got ready i head to the other rooms waking them up one by one.

Once i got to the purple room it was about 7am "man those guys is so hard to wake up" i sigh, i open the door and see that the lights is already on and see Hanbin, Daniel and K already awake sitting in bed staring at Jake's bed.

There doings caught my attention so to which i looked at Jake's bed too.

"Oh my-" i say but heard Jake make a little groan so I try not finish my reaction so that I don't wake them up just yet.

Daniel decided to get up and head to me "Hyung, can you let them sleep longer? I heard sinie come into the room last night at 4am, i think she's really tired" he says, then looks at the two in the bed "you know what, let's leave them for another hour" i reply and tell the others too leave the room.

Oh how much i'm going to tease sinie when she wakes up.

•Jake's POV•
I woke up to hearing noises that weren't that loud but i can be a light sleeper some times so i it woke me up.

I look to find where the source is coming from to find Sinie sleeping, making little snoring noises. I'm still hugging her but i hug her tighter now that i'm awake.

I stare at her beautiful face and see that her eyes is starting to flitter open so I quickly shut my eyes pretending to sleep.

•Sinie's POV•

I wake up and see Jake still asleep, i stare at him for a couple seconds and realise that we are still hugging, i feel my cheeks getting hot again but was interrupted by a yawn "why am i still tired" i ask myself whispering aloud.

"If your still tired, sleep more, i'm still tired too" Jake says with a husky voice but keeps his eyes closed. I look at him and he slightly smiles. His hands that are now around your shoulders started to move and he started playing with your hair again.

"You know, we've only known each other about a day or so and the others already think we've known each other for decades" he says again in his husky voice smiling to himself. My heads to busy focused on his hand playing with my hair that I didn't even hear him talking.

I close my eyes again and all of a sudden i've drifted off to sleep again.

~LATER~
•Sunoo's POV•
I was playing with Heeseung in the gym until Jay told me to go wake up Jake and Sinie, so as i was told i went to wake Jake up first in the purple room.

Once i got there i saw that sinie was also there too, sleeping peacefully in Jake's arms. Jake was already awake but looked half asleep and was sat playing with her hair. My heart ached from the cuteness that i just saw so i ran and shared it too someone, anyone i could see.

•Nobody's POV•

And that's how everyone in i-land started watching Jake and Sinie sleep, uwu'ing over the sight of them.

It was now 12pm and they still weren't awake and Jay had enough so he decided to wake them up, he also knew that sinie would probably feel embarrassed seeing everyone in the room so he tried to get most people to leave.

The people that were left in the room was Jay, K, Youngbin, Heeseung and Jungwon and they all sat quietly as Jay went to shake them awake.

Jake woke up to a surprise but sinie didn't move at all. She just kept sleeping.

•Jake's POV•
I wake up to feeling someone shake me and to my surprise it was just Jay, i look around the room to see some others there too "good morning sunshine it's 12pm" Jungwon says to me "12pm? Oh shoot i better get up"

I go to move but then feel something heavy in my arms, i look down and see Sinie "shoot i think j woke her up" i whispered as she started groaning "good." Jay said from behind me.

I look down to see sinie's eyes flutter open and then she rubbed them to get the sleep off.

•Sinie's POV•
I felt something move from under me which woke me up and then I remembered 'i'm in Jake's bed...' i shoot my eyes open and look up to see Jake staring at me and then smiles "good morning" he says in a husky voice again, he must've just woke up too.

I look behind him to see Jay with his arms crossed, i widened my eyes and realise that there is others looking too "Good morning princess, sleep well in Jake's bed?" Jay asks standing in a mom position.

"Yes in fact i did, and i can explain" i say sitting up rubbing my eyes leaving Jake's hug. I yawn and stretch and then sit with my head empty "Good morning guys" i say to the others in a tired tone.

They all chuckle and Youngbin says "Why don't we go to the balcony for a little, Jake you stay here and make the bed please?" He says standing up and so with everyone else except from me and Jake.

Me being lazy and in a comfy bed i say "nooo the bed is nice and cosy and warm" i groan at him. Jake chuckles from behind me and stands up, he pulls his hands out and tries to grab my hands to pull me up but i just cross them.

"Find then lets to do this then..." he says and turns the other way, kneeling down. "Get on my back, i'll give you a picky back ride to there" he says.

I immediately climb onto his back clinging onto him until we get to the balcony where he dropped me into one of the seats "i'll go make the bed and go practice, see you guys later" he says leaving

Jungwon, Jay, Heeseung, K, youngbin looked at you like a 'go on spill' look plastered all over there faces
"What?" I ask them blushing and looking away.

"So tell us what happened, how did you get into Jake's bed? Why did you get into Jakes bed? Oh my god... you totally like Jake!" Jay says being a little overprotective but also excited at the same time.

"You better explain young lady" say's K "okay fine so basically...."

To be Continued
This is kinda a longer chapter hehe, hope you like it.
Word count: 1145