𝟬𝟬𝟮 welcome, allison argent

002 | WELCOME, ALLISON ARGENT▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

     THE SCHOOL BELLS rang loudly through the speakers while students made their way inside, catching up with their classmates. And now the Mitchell girl was just about ready to jump off a cliff.

     Earlier, Stiles made a pit stop at Averi's place so she could get ready. And she sure as hell wasn't surprised to find Dave completely passed out on the couch, to find the living room a mess. Thankfully, she was able to get in and out without the man waking.

     Averi hopped out of the jeep and onto the pavement, "Thanks for the ride, Stiles." She smiled at the boy, til the familiar face of her boyfriend appeared in her peripheral in the distance, "I'll be right back."

     Stiles nodded, sending back a half-hearted smile. Although, once she was out of sight the boy couldn't help but roll his eyes. He wasn't exactly a big fan of the well-known Parker Kingston—who also happened to be the best friend of Jackson Whittemore.

     "Hi." she gave the boy a quick kiss on the cheek.

     "Why did Miles drop you off? Since when were you two even friends?" he asked, clearly agitated.

     "It's Stiles." she corrected, "And I've known him basically my whole life, I needed a ride and he was nice enough to offer." she lied. If Parker knew that she slept over Stiles' house he'd blow it completely out of proportion. But by the way he scoffed at her in response, she already knew where this was going, "Can you please not make a scene our first day back at school?"

     "What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You're the one who just decided to get in the car with some other guy instead texting me—your boyfriend—to give you a ride." he looked mad at her, it was only 8:00 in the damn morning and he was already pissed off by her.

His raising voice wasn't missed by a few others either. Fortunately, it was only one group of students standing beside them who heard—but she still needed to ease his temper before it would escalate. It was starting to feel like everything she did angered him

'Some other guy.' Averi repeated his words to describe Stiles in her head, something about them bothered her. He's not just some other guy.

     "Jesus, Parker, it's not that big of a deal." the girl argued, she already wasn't the biggest morning person and now he was just getting her all irritated. "When you say it like that you make it sound like something happened—"