Jordacoln Confirmed

Start from the beginning

"Don't go. Don't leave. Don't cry. You're too important to do any of those for me!" Jordan looked back at Lincoln, making eye contact with him. Lincoln also had tears at the brim of his eyes, just ready to fall. "You have no idea what my feelings for you have done for me."

"Are you-" Jordan tried to say, but Lincoln put a finger over her mouth.

"If confessions are what we're doing right now, then I guess it's my turn. You're right, I am the Bunny, but I never would've been able to be that if it wasn't for you." Lincoln confessed.

"W-What are you saying, Lincoln?"

"Let me explain. When you heard me sing at the mall, I was inspired to even sing there by my own feelings for you. Then that lady came up to me, and she asked me if I wanted to be on the show. Even when I woke up this morning, I was a lot happier than ever. That was not only because of the show, but because I'd get to see you again. All this stuff that's happening to me, it's because of you."

Jordan's frown turned into a small smile, and while she still had tears in her eyes, they were tears of happiness. At this point, Lincoln no longer had tears in his eyes. The sadness he had felt was replaced by confidence and determination.

"You...have feelings...for me too?" Jordan asked, slowly. She was trying not to say the wrong thing.

Lincoln blushed, and wiped away the tears in Jordan's eyes with his hand. He smiled, before responding to the girl's question. "Yes, I do have feelings for you..but I don't like you."

A small tear and bit of doubt appeared on Jordan's face. "Lincoln..you don't like me?" Jordan asked, putting her head down again. Lincoln noticed this, and put her head back up, looking directly at him.

"Yes, I don't like you. I don't like you because...I love you." Lincoln said, now with a huge blush on his face. All the doubt Jordan had was gone, with that simple sentence.

"I love you too." Jordan said, also blushing with a smile. Lincoln reciprocates this smile, getting the response he wanted to hear. "But...how did this happen?" Jordan asked.

Lincoln thought carefully about this, before answering. "I've had a crush on you ever since the day we met."

Jordan smiled. "Kindergarten."

Lincoln returned the smile. "But, I fell in love with you yesterday. After our date, I couldn't wait to hang out with you again. I couldn't stop thinking about you, and I was happy. I still am."

"Honestly, it's been the same way for me. Yesterday, I even thought about that day we did meet in kindergarten. After that, all the feelings I had in me returned. It just hit all of me at once, like a Love Note. I even thought of the lady at the arcade, when she thought we were a couple." Jordan said, blushing at the last part.

At that moment, Lincoln knew what he had to do. I have to do it now, Lincoln thought.

"Well, maybe she can be right about us." Lincoln said, knowing what he was implying.

"Are you saying we-" Jordan tried to ask.

"What I'm trying to say is this: Jordan Rosato, will you be my girlfriend?"

Instead of giving a verbal response, she did something else.

She kissed him, on the lips. At that moment, it was exactly what it looked like. Jordan was in her regular outfit: her yellow shirt with her blue skirt, wrapped up with the bow in her signature braided hair. Lincoln, however, was not in his signature outfit. He still had his black Masked Singer Jr. hoodie on, with his back jeans.