"I'm so glad I have you, Ali. I would be completely lost right now if I didn't. I never realized there would be so much going on and around the game. The media coverage already has been eye-opening. Where I'm from, soccer definitely doesn't get anywhere near the coverage as it does here. We are more of a hockey and football city than soccer." 

"I'm sure that your play this season has generated some interest in that area. It looked like there was quite the crowd at the games I've watched." 

"I'm sure it helps that we've got undefeated so far this season." 

"Don't underestimate the draw of you and your name, Kase. Now, as for me helping you out, it's really no sweat. Kelley asked me to look after and help you as she knew it would be a bit overwhelming for you. KO has helped Ash and me through so much over the years that I figured this is one way to return the favour. Not to mention, I'm really enjoying your company, and I could totally see us hanging out together away from here."   

"I would really like that, Ali and thank you." 

"You're welcome. We're here." 

The Uber pulls up at Audi Field, and the women get out.

"Wow, this place is huge!" Kasey says as she begins taking pictures on her phone.

"Mom, look it's Ali Krieger!" A young girl wearing a US Alex Morgan jersey comes running towards them.

"Ali, can I get a picture of you with my daughter?"

"Of course," Ali says, showing off that megawatt smile of hers.

They are stopped several times along the way with fans wanting to take pictures with Ali and or get an autograph from her. Ali is a pro and takes it all in stride.

"Kasey, I'm doing an on-air interview in a few minutes, but I made arrangements with someone to escort you to your seat, and here she comes."

"Kasey, this is Shelina." Ali begins

"It's okay, Ali, we know each other. We met in Ottawa."

"Right. So, I will catch up with you ladies in a few then," Ali says as she heads towards her interview.

"Shelina, how come you aren't playing today?"

"I strained a calf muscle in training on Thursday, so I'm grounded for a week or so. I'm not supposed to be on my feet for long periods, so let's find our seats. I'm sitting with you and Kriegs."

They are shown to their seats. Kasey notices that the teams are already on the field warming up. Ali soon joins them and sits down on the opposite side of Kasey. The irony of her being in the middle of a Canadian and American isn't lost on her.

"So, how do you and Shelina know each other?" 

"Shelina and I have played against each other for years, not to mention we were teammates on the Spirit for a bit, and now we're teammates on the Pride." 

Kasey nods along with the realization that perhaps she should do a bit of research into the players and teams in the future.

With the warmups coming to a close, Kelley walks towards the stands and looks over the friends and family section, hoping to lock eyes with her woman as some of the girls call Kasey. Once she does, she smiles and then heads into the change room. 

In anticipation of the game soon beginning, Kasey removes her jacket and shows off her new O'Hara jersey. Ali can't help but laugh as Shelina takes notice of the colours she's wearing and calls her a traitor.