"And then there were two," Kasey lets out a chuckle at Kelley's comment. "Come here, Kase; I need my good luck kiss or kisses."  

They kiss for a few minutes until it's time for them to make their way downstairs. "Good luck today, Kel; Love you." 

"Love you, too." 

They join hands and make the walk to the elevator and then ride down to the lobby. 

"Aww, as if it isn't the newest coupling. Hey Krashlyn, I think Kellsey is going to give you a run for favourite "non" couple." 

"Let's tip the scale," Kelley whispers in Kasey's ear.

"How do you plan on doing that?" Kasey asks and is met by Kelley kissing her cheek and making her blush. 

"Like that," Kelley smiles at her as she says it. 

"Ash, your dimple is no longer going to cut it when we got ourselves a blusher."

"Shut up, Pinoe!" Kelley yells out, causing most of their teammates to laugh.

A voice yells out, "Bus is open, time to load up." 

"Good luck Kel. Love you," Kasey says as they share a quick hug. 

"Love you too. See you after the game, beautiful." Kelley responds before reluctantly heading out with some of the girls to the bus. 

Ali approaches Kasey, "That was quite the display. Pinoe isn't going to shut up about it now." 

"I'm sure Kel can shut her up. How did you and Ash manage to keep your relationship away from the public for so long?"

"Not gonna lie, it was and is difficult. We were always being photographed together but made promises to each other that we were just friends and teammates in public. Hugging was fine but nothing else. No hand-holding, kissing, touching etc."  

"Kelley and I have agreed to try and keep things on the down-low because of all that's at stake. However, it's challenging not to be able to touch each other when we are together." 

Ali nods, "Well if it's any consolation, the place I chose for us to go to tonight is extremely low-key. I know the owners, and they promised that we could have it all to ourselves tonight, no public, only members of the two national teams."   

"No friends or family members? I'm sure that some of the girls have friends and family coming in for the game." 

"No, you're the lone exception. Most of the girls opted to do their own thing tonight, so it's going to be a relatively small group of girls." 

"That sounds perfect, Ali; it'll be nice to go out with the girls, but I'm having a tough time keeping my hands off of Kelley, and we were only apart a week. It's weird, you know, I've never felt like this before." 

"I get it. We have the technology to talk with and see someone, but it's not the same as holding, touching and even smelling them. No matter, what it can't take the place of having the actual person with you." 

Kasey nods, "Exactly." 

"Anyways, I have your pass for the game. You and I will be sitting in the family and friends area. Usually, some former National Team members come out to the games as well. I know you and Kelley aren't public, but with the speculation surrounding the two of you, expect to have cameras focused on you. We always have exit strategies in place and security if things start to get out of hand. If you need anything while we're there, let me know, ok?"