Chapter four

I have been having some weird dreams lately. My bestfriend, who I'm going to see today has found his mate, personally I don't like her. Her name is Wendy, and she *sigh* let's just say shes the type of chick you would warn the men in your life to avoid.

Shes pretty packaging with shit on the inside, not a nice picture but accurate. I told him my thoughts which resulted in us not talking for months.

You can't choose who the Moon Goddess chooses for you, but you can reject them like I was. My bestie is to good a man to hurt someone that way, that's why I respect him so much. So as a way of making amends, first I called and apologize to him, I told him I was happy he was happy, because I am.

Then I offered to make custom jewelry for the bride and groom.
I just put the finishing touches last night because I couldn't fall asleep.

Luckily I didn't wake Leon, that would have sucked but I heard his snores as I passed the room both times on my way to my studio on the other side of the house.

Luckily I fell asleep right when my head hit the pillow. Then the same dream I've been having started. It's always he is mad at me saying it's my fault Wendy left him for my ex mate. Then he grabs me shaking me, yelling the same shit Maverick yelled long ago, " you stupid bitch! you're so worthless! Why didn't you just die in that dumpster like the garbage you are! I wish you would just die!"

I then wake up sad and afraid that it's a sign. Now knowing that Maverick is putting out an ad, it feels more foreboding. I dont want to lose my new bestfriend like I did Maverick.

Not that it wasn't a good thing to lose him because with how he turned out he did me a favor, but losing Raven Frost, Alpha of the Crimson Moonlight pack would destroy me.

My alarm goes off at eight o'clock, and I stumble my way into my ensuite. I do my business then take a shower.
The smell of green apples (shampoo) and fresh rain (conditioner) wake me.

After I finish I turn off my shower then grab my towel patting myself dry, I then wrap my hair in it. Walking into my room with only a towel on my head I go to my dresser. Grabbing my lotion I rub some into my skin. I then grab some panties and slide them on. Finding a matching bra I put that on also then turn to my walk- in to look for something to wear for the day.

I pull out some dark skinny jeans, and a crimson and black blouse that has black silky rose patterns on it. I decided to wear my black ankle boots to complete my look.

Taking off my towel I brush my auburn hair out letting it air dry it ends up slightly wavy. I do my make up with a light hand I dont tend to wear much anyway, I never really needed to. I have what my other bestie Jackie calls those perfect eyelashes any woman would kill for.

She cracks me up she told me if I ever could lend them out she would be first in line. Raven was throughly grossed out it was hilarious, him being her older brother, she tried to get him to listen to me about Wendy, she doesn't like her either and was very upset that he kicked me out of the house when I told him what I thought.

Even though he was the one who asked in the first place and I told him I didn't want to say.

Shaking off my nervousness about something hours from now, I go to the kitchen to make breakfast. As I pass the guest room I can hear Leon's snores.

Smiling I grab my apron so I dont get dirty and first start making the coffee. After I set the machine up I turn it on, turning to the fridge I pull out pancake mix and eggs.

Mixing the batter I get the pancakes going. I crack eggs in a bowl and mix them up. I pull out the cheese and slice some up. Greasing the pan with butter for the eggs I pour some in, I simultaneously keep an eye out for when I need to flip the pancakes.

I flip the egg and put on some cheese then fold the egg making a cheese omlet. I do this till I have made two cheese omelets and eight pancakes. I then serve up the plates with five pancakes and a cheese omelet on one plate and three pancakes and a cheese omelet on the other. I turn to the island to see a sleepy Leon sitting there.

I place his plate in front of him and put mine down so I can get us forks.

Thanking me Leon diggs in, I go to the cupboard and pull out two mugs. I ask Leon if he would like some he nods with his mouth full. I laugh and pour our coffee, "do you want some carmel coffee creamer?"

"Yumm hells yeah," he smiles at me.

I pass him his coffee, "I dont know if you really need this though."

"Sure I do if I'm going to make it home," he says.

"Do you want me to give you a ride part way?" I ask sitting down to my breakfast.

"I thought you had work to do, oh and nice apron," he says.

I laugh, my apron is of a bodybuilder striking a pose. "Thanks my best friend Jackie gave it to me last year for Christmas and my other best friend Raven gave me a," I'm interrupted.

"Oooo Raven is a sexy name, can I have her number maybe shes my mate?" he says wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed so hard I almost peed. As soon as I could breathe he said, "why is that so funny is she not cute?" And I died all over again.