Chapter thirty five

The doctor comes out and stops staring down at us, I guess it's not everyday you see your Alpha being held down by his dad, your former Alpha, his brother in law and acting Beta, the gamma and three of our top warriors who have been struggling to hold me down.

"Umm... do you need a moment or..." she asks.

They slowly get off me and I immediately stand, "how are they? What happened? Can I see them?" I ask rapidly and trying to move forward.

"First, you can see them when we get them into a room so you have to wait. Second, we believe that her placenta was partially detached and thanks to Ryan getting her here so quickly we we're able to get the pups out without them suffering any ill effects.

Thirdly, like I said the pups are all doing extremely well but we'll be keeping them and our Luna for observation just incase, and right now our Luna will probably have to stay for a few days so she can heal. As I had said we were pressed for time and she refused to wait any longer than necessary, we opened her up without any kind of pain blockers and her scream was the only sign of pain she gave."

Looking at the doctor I can see her tears and know she will probably be having nightmares about it later.

"After that the babies came out quickly but afterwards we hit another issue. She kept bleeding but I was able to stop the bleeding and she's going to pull through. We did have to give her some transfusions just to be safe because of how much blood was lost, but she should be getting transferred to a room shortly. She will probably be out for some time which is to be expected so try not to worry. Our Luna is a fighter, and your pups are strong, so breathe please," she says with a worried look.

I hadn't realized I was holding my breath till now, my poor lungs are screaming.

Thankyou Goddess, thankyou for not taking them from me.

With the tension gone I sink to the floor alarming the others, but I wave them off saying I'm fine, but when I look up I hadn't realized that I was crying. My dad crouches to my level and hugs me.

"HOW ARE THEY?" My mom and pregnant twin make their way over.
Leon answers for me, "he has a family of strong fighters but they are asleep because they are tired."

I start laughing making the others smile, I stand and hug Ryan thanking him for his part in saving my family.

"You never have to thank me for that, but your welcome Rave," he says hitting my back. We may not be as close as when we were kids but we have always been friends.

We are waiting in a small waiting room, the we being my dad, mom, sister, and Leon, when a nurse walks in.

"Hello follow me please." She smiles and leads us to Scarlett's room. It's dimly lit and she asleep in the middle of the bed, a monitor shows her vitals are strong and steady. By the side of her bed is a rocking chair next to a crib with four small bundles inside. I make my way over and take a good look at my pups.

Once again I'm crying and didn't realize it till my tears fell. They are so beautiful, I touch their soft little cheeks. My oldest son let's off a yawn, while the other looks like he's trying to eat in his sleep. My little girls are so out they just sigh.

"They are so beautiful," I hear my mom next to me. I look at her and she's crying too. Jackie comes up and looks at them and smiles, "you and Scar make beautiful babies bro."

"Thanks I'm sure your little one will be good looking too," I smirk and she giggles.

"Dad told us how hard this was for her, is she really going to be ok?" Jackie asks me but is looking at Scarlett with unshed tears in her eyes.

"The doctor says she should be all healed in a few days, but because Kohaku was using all her energy to protect the babies it may take a bit longer," I say while wanting to pick up one of my children, but I want Scarlett to hold them first. I guess it's good thing it's night and all of them are sleeping.

Due to the lateness of the hour only one visitor can stay so they all say goodnight, and promise to check in tomorrow.

Stretching I go to the rocking chair and sit down.
Next to me my babies are sleeping soundly and on my other side my mate rests after a grooling day. I wish I could sleep next to her but the bed is too tiny and I don't want to hurt her.

I take out my phone to check the time and I have a shit ton of messages, my allies say they are praying to the Goddess for us.

Dev sent some saying to please update him or Selena's going to strangle him. So I shot him a text first, letting them know that my family is good all healthy and sleeping. He answers back a few minutes later, "thank the Goddess for seeing them through and thankyou for answering me back!

Selena was about to kill me, she's been so worried, she says that her wolf and Scarlett's are very close and hers hasn't been able to feel the connection between them and she's
been freaking the fuck out."

Answering again I tell him what the doctor told me about how she used all her energy to protect the babies.

"Makes sense, alright ttylm!" He answers making me smile, I look through the others but don't reply right now one cause it's late and two I'm fucking exhausted. Pulling the foot rest over I sit in the rocking chair put up my feet and pass out.