He pulled her hat down a little so it was covering her ears more, and a surge of warmth ran through her, more effective than any form of jacket or gloves could achieve. She glanced at Jin, and he saw he was staring at Jungkook with eyes that could kill. He instantly looked away once he saw Jae was looking. He didn't look well. Jae could tell he was sweating, despite it being chilly outside, and his face was pale.

As if reading Jae's mind, Jimin walked over to Jin and turned away from everyone else, so they could have some sort of private conversation. She would have to thank him later for that. Namjoon shortly returned, looking a little disgruntled, causing Tae to ask him what was the matter. "Nothing. Just...people don't know how to be polite these days I guess." he sighed.

"We can forget about staying the night. I don't..." he paused, as if trying to word it right. "I don't think it would be wise to stay here longer than we need to." Yoongi shook his head, "As much as I agree with you, we can't possibly start the trek now." he said, looking up at the snowy mountain looming in the distance. "It's going to be pitch black up there. It'll be warmer in the morning." He said it firmly, like he had already decided for everyone.

Jae had to admit it was a sound argument, but she had good intuition. She knew they were both right in their own way. Jimin and Jin had returned, rejoining the group.

"It's not like there's going to be a snowstorm. If we leave now we can get there and be done with it." Jungkook said, arm still slinged over Jae.
"I'm with Jungkook." Jimin said. "People are staring..." he said, giving the side eye to some who were walking past.

"Some of us could go now..and some of us could stay here?" Tae suggested quietly. Namjoon scoffed, "Of course you're suggesting that we split up." Namjoon regretted it the second he said it, and seeing Tae's hurt expression made him grit his teeth in frustration.

Jae could start to feel the stress in the air. It was almost overwhelming however, it was hard to explain but it was almost like she could smell it. It was bitter and it left a bad taste in her mouth. She didn't know what to do, but she had to stop this from getting any worse. "Guys, please. Look, I say we leave now."

They all turned to her and it was like they realized the distress in the air and they looked apologetic. "I know you all would just go up there if I wasn't here. I'll be fine. I don't want to stay here either. I have a bad feeling." she said firmly. Slowly, all eyes landed on Namjoon, as if to ask for permission.

Yoongi sighed deeply and rubbed the bridge of his nose as Namjoon spoke, "You're in charge of the map then, Jae. Since we won't be able to use our thumbs." he handed her the bag and she wrapped it around her shoulder. She ignored the sudden pressure she felt. She reached inside and took it out.

She remembered glancing at it before they had left the forest before, so it wasn't completely new. Yeona had marked it so clearly even a five year The first step was knowing where to go from here. Then, getting to an isolated area where they could shift, so they could be warmer.

"Here. take these. You're gonna need them." Before she could protest, Yoongi was taking off his gloves and sliding them on her hands. They were incredibly warm, and he looked into her eyes, "You're sure about this?" he asked. Jae nodded, trying not to lose herself in his gaze this time. It was exceedingly difficult.

"Well, miss navigator, lead the way." Jimin said with a small smile that made her heart skip a beat. She cleared her throat and glanced at the map once more before looking around their surroundings. "Um...that way." she said, motioning in that direction awkwardly. She started walking without looking at them, embarrassed. She wasn't sure if she was hearing things again, but she swore she heard at least three voices say "cute" all at once.