Chapter 15: Part Two

Chapter 15: Part 2

*WARNING; SEXT TIME. ENJOY C; *

"Babe.." I trailed off, "You do know what this is, right?" I asked still completely confused. "Yes Harry, it's a hotel room key." Louis said rolling his eyes. "And you do know what this is suggesting." I continued.. "No Harry, please, do tell me!" he smirked sarcastically. "But-" "Harry, I love you, and I want to make you happy." Louis said, taking hold of my face. "But if you're doing this just to make me happy-" I started but was cut off, "I want this too." Louis said before pulling me in for a short kiss. "Now come on." he pulled on my arm and I slowly started following him. We got into the car and it was silent as we drove to the hotel. Louis parked and gave me a reassuring smile, though I should really be giving him one. We got into the hotel and went to the elevator, going up to our room. We went into our room and Louis flicked on the lights, leaving me gasping at the sight.

There were heart shaped candles, pink, white, and red rose petals scattered all around the room, and a bottle of champagne sitting in a bucket on the comfy looking king-sized bed. “Do you like it?” Louis asked, blushing slightly. I had no words. None. I simply just gulped and slowly nodded, taking everything in. “So then.. What do you wanna do?” Louis asked, sliding his cold hand under my shirt, and tracing his fingers over my abs. “Erm.. What do you wanna do?” I asked, completely overwhelmed. Louis bit his lip and looked away from me, shy. “Well..” he trailed, then shook his head, “Never mind.” I lifted his chin up so he was looking into my eyes. “No baby, what is it?” I pushed, trying to get him to talk. “It’s stupid.” he mumbled. I shook my head and kissed his nose gently. “Nothing about you is stupid.” I told him, gazing into his eyes lovingly. “Well, I kinda just wanted to.. Um, take a bath.. With you?” he said, finally meeting my gaze. I smiled down at my shy boyfriend, wrapping my arms around him for a hug. “Anything you want.” I told him, kissing his rosy cheek. 

We walked into the bathroom, and looked around. There was a huge bathtub, even bigger than the one we have at home. The bathroom had all the candles, and rose pedals, but it was different as in the room was only lit with the candles; making the room have a soft, romantic glow. “I cant believe you did all this for me.” I said, bumping my nose against Louis’. “I just wanted to make sure my man was happy.” Louis said, winking and getting out of my embrace. He walked over to the large tub and turned the water on, bending over slightly to check the temperature. I bit my lip as I stared at Lou’s bum in the tight pants. That bum.. It drove me absolutely crazy. “Babe stop checking me out.” Louis said smirking. “I cant help it. You’ve got an amazing ass.” I said, strolling over to him and squeezing it roughly. He jumped, squealed, and blushed, hitting my hand away. He turned around and put some bubbles in the tub, filling it up high. When it was full he turned the water off and looked at me. “You have to go in first.” he said, crossing his arms. “Why me?” I asked. “Because Harold, just do it, and don’t give me sass.” he said with a small smirk. I rolled my eyes and slowly started undressing myself. I smirked at Louis, who was eyeing up my half naked body. “Stop checking me out.” I mocked, hands playing with the waistband of my boxers. Louis stuck his tongue out at me and I chuckled, shaking my hand. I took the final step and stepped out of my boxers, standing fully exposed infront of my older boyfriend. I didn’t feel nervous, I walked around naked all the time, so it really wasn’t that big of a deal. I slowly climbed into the tub and leaned back, relaxing and closing my eyes. I guess Louis took that time to take his clothes off, because the next thing I new, Louis was getting in the bathtub with me. “Spread your legs.” he said and I giggled like a 13 year old boy. “That was dirty.” I laughed, looking up at Louis, then gulped. Sure I had seen Louis naked before, but not like this. We were in a romantic environment, as a couple. “Can you stop staring at me, please?” Lou asked, looking away shyly. “But you’re so beautiful.” I said, reaching up to my boyfriend’s hand and pulling him in-between my legs. He leaned his back against my chest and I wrapped my arms around his bare figure. He moved closer and his bum was now pushed up against my member. I bit my lip to keep from moaning, as my breath hitched. “What’s wrong?” Louis asked completely confused. “Erm.. Uh you’re kinda up against my.. You know.” I expected Louis to blush dark red and pull away immediately, but he didn’t. What he did actually surprised me.

Louis moved closer, swerving his hips gently, somewhat grinding on my hardening member. I whimpered at the action, and moved my own hips forward a little, seeking for more friction. Louis turned his head and smashed his lips against my own, not even bothering to ask for entrance as his tongue invaded my mouth. Our tongues fought in a endless battle for dominance, nether of us wanting to give in. He eventually turned his whole body, sitting between my legs and straddling my waist. I leaned forward so he could wrap his legs around my waist, and he leaned even closer, making both our hardened members collide. We both moaned at the sudden friction, and pulled out of the kiss. We both panted as Louis grinded expertly against me, head thrown back and his back arched in pleasure. “Fuck.” he breathed as he grinded even harder, desperately seeking more friction and pleasure. I attached my lips to his neck and kissed around until I came upon his sweet spot. I bit down and Louis screamed out, tightening his hips around my waist. That of course made me moan loudly against Louis bruised flesh. “Bedroom..” Louis panted, pressing his forehead against my own. I nodded and stood up like a boss, carrying Louis to the bed, dripping wet. I placed him on it and climbed on top of him, kissing down his neck, chest, stomach, finally reaching his dick.  I blew hot air on the tip, and wrapped a single hand around the base. “No teasing..” Louis said, grabbing onto my head and trying to force me to go down on him. “Eager, are we?” I asked, then put my mouth around the tip of my boyfriend’s cock. “Mmmm” Louis moaned, gripping onto my curls. I took him fully in my mouth and Louis threw his head back against the mattress. I continued bobbing my head, hollowing my cheeks as much as I could. The sounds Louis was making was only turning me on more and more. “Harryyy..” Louis moaned, dragging out my name. I hummed in response, causing Louis to groan loudly. “Harry..” Louis panted, “I-’I’m close.” he breathed, and I immediately pulled away. Louis whined at the lose of contact but I didn’t want it to end that quickly. 

I pressed my lips to Louis’ again, kissing him roughly. After a few minutes of snogging Louis pulled away. “I wanna go all the way,” Louis whispered into my ear, making me shiver. “Anything you want..” I mumbled against his lips. “Top or bottom?” I asked with my eyes closed. “Top, if that’s okay with you.” Louis said quietly. I just simply nodded and kissed him again. “Lube?” I asked. He blindly went through the night stand next to the bed and handed the bottle to me. “Sit up against the headboard.” I ordered, uncapping the bottle and putting a generous amount in my hands. Louis did as he was told, and I applied the lube to Louis’ extremely hard cock. It’s been a while since I’ve bottomed, and to be honest, I knew it was going to hurt. Since I was already straddling Louis, I thought it would be easy for me to just ride him. I grabbed his member and placed it at my entrance, then slowly slid down on it. The feeling- and pain- was overwhelming, and I took a sharp breath. Louis must’ve noticed my pain so he leaned forward and kissed my lovingly. When I got used to Louis’ length, I slowly started raising my hips gently, then moving them back down. Louis groaned at the feeling and grabbed my his, helping me bounce more easily. I shifted a little and Louis hit my prostate, making me throw my head back and scream in pleasure. “Fuck! Right there, Lou!” I yelled, bouncing on Louis. Louis had started pushing his own hips up, making me ride harder and faster, and making him go deeper and deeper. We were both moaning, sweating, panting messes, and I knew that neither of us would last much longer. “Lou, Im gonna-” before I could even finish my sentence, I was releasing all over Louis’ chest. I continued riding out my orgasm, trying to get Louis off. I clenched around him and that sent him off, and I had him releasing inside of me. 

I got off of him and wrapped him in my arms, panting and sweating. “I love you so much.” Louis panted, snuggling into my chest. “I love you too, baby.” I said, and kissed his sticky forehead. We did it, and it was amazing, and I was happy Louis and I had reached such a milestone in our relationship. We were closer now than ever, and everything felt just right. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Well wasnt that just awkward to write? There it is, chapter 15 part 2. im sorry if its shit, ive never written smut before and i thought it was completely awks socks, so i apologize. welp i hope you enoyed it? anyway, this story is almost over, probs only one or two more parts but then im staring another story! YAY! It's going to be a Zouis story, and they wont be famous. idk im really excited for it, so stay tuned for that after i finish this. THANKS FOR READING, DOLLS.

Loveeee Alli<3