His imperfect bride

Start from the beginning

"Dad, I am not hungry,"Neil said, making her sad.

"But son at least have a little." Shweta said

"Mom, dont worry, I am not hungry, and can you please send me a cup of coffee till I get freshenup?"Neil said, then left after giving a smile to his family.

"Come, let's have our breakfast,"Shweta said, making another nod.
.
.
"Avni here take this coffee to your husband. He must have freshen up till now, "Shweta said.

"I..."Avni asked shockingly.

"Yes you,"Shweta said, turning toward her.

"But ma I...."Avni stuttered nervously, licking her bottom lips, making Shweta confused.

"Why are you being so nervous. He's your husband, only not some stranger. "Shweta said confusingly.

"Ma...its...its just..I..."Avni started but then stopped not knowing  how to continue.

"Ohh.. now I got  it. You are feeling shy, right? You dont need my son. it is very sweet. I know that sometimes he behaves rudely, but believe me, he is just like a coconut. Hard from outside and soft from inside,you dont need to fear him. Now just go before the coffee gets cold, "Shweta said, shoving her away, making Avni look her, but then nodded.

"Okay,"Avni said, picking up the trey and turning.

Avni, why are you so scared?? He is just your husband.

Just be calm and give this coffee to him.

"Avni be positive everything will be fine."Avni mumbled to herself nervously.

Yeah, Avni takes a deep breath and just gives this coffee to him.

Entering inside the room, Avni slowly put the tray on the table when suddenly she heard some loud voice from the closet.

Walking there, Avni saw him throwing her things away. While shouting at his workers.

Seeing him like this, Avni got scared, but then collecting some courage, she walked near him with her facing his back.

"Wha.. what happened??"Avni asked slowly, but he heard her clearly.

Hearing a sweet voice ,Neil turned toward her only to notice her small figure standing there looking down, her face was hidden in between her silky hairs which were falling from her messy bun only her milky white cheeks were visible making want him to tuck the hair behind to see her face but he controlled himself.

He was lost in his thought when she slowly upped her lashes, making his breath hitched  and he got lost seeing such a beauty standing in front of him. Her cute, innocent face was making him lose his senses when suddenly her aunts words flashed into his eyes, and his soft gaze turned hard.

Feeling his hard gaze, Avni quickly lowered her lashes, trying to avoid it.

"Look at me,"Neil asked, coldly making her up her lashes at him slowly.

"Who told you to put your things here?"Neil asked, making her confused.

Did I do something wrong ??

Why is he behaving like this??

She frowned confusingly when suddenly she felt her arms hurting,lowering her lashes she saw him holding her arms tightly.

"I asked you something? Didn't I ask you to be away from my things. Then how dare you touch my closet and keep your things there."Neil asked, holding her arms tightly.

"Who the hell you think of yourself. "Neil asked, jerking her to and froth.

"It's...its hurting,"Avni said, trying to free herself from him.

Hearing her, he looked down only to realise that he was holding  her arms tightly, so he quickly  moved away from her.

"See girl, I dont want to marry you, but because of my family, I had to do it as I can't hurt their feelings. So just remove your stuff yourself before I throw them myself as I dont like anyone messing with my things, "he said 

"Then where should I keep my..my things?"Avni asked slowly.

"It's your problem. Its your wish that whether you keep your thing in your bag or just throw them away,I dont care. "He said arrogantly, ranking his hand through his hair,  making her feel bad

"B.. but..."Avni started but was cut off by him.

"Stop. I don't want to hear anything, just do as. And from next time dont you dare to touch any of my thing. Did you understand.?" He asked

She wanted to say something but his one hard look. She shut her mouth and nodded  .

Avni - Understood.

Hearing her, he nodded satisfyingly and then went inside the washroom. While Avni just stood there looking down ,not that what just happened.

After putting  her all stuffs in a suitcase, she signed looking at the washroom door.

She never thought that their first conversation would be like that.

Does he not like me??
.
.
.
Avni was sitting on the terrace looking at the stars as it was already night. The whole day, she tried to avoid him as much as possible, but what about night??

What is she's gonna do now??

Seeing his behaviour  she can definitely tell that he doesn't like her. That he's not happy with this marriage. But then why did he even married her. She didn't have any option, but he had, and she was unable to understand what to do now. The whole day, she kept herself busy, but what about night?

Where should I go?? He will not like me seeing in his room.

But I dont even have another place to go also. I can't hide from him every time, right?

One day, I have to face him.

So you want that day to be today??

Her subconscious asked.

But it's already very late he must be asleep till now.

Yeah, he must be asleep.Right.

Smiling to herself, Avni got up and then started to walk to his room.

Reaching there, Avni slowly opened the door, and slowly, with conscious step, she entered inside after making sure that he was sleeping.

"Wow, he's sleeping."Avni said happily but then widened her eyes seeing him stirring.

"Shh...Avni... he's gonna wake up."Avni mumbled to herself.

But see how he's sleeping without care of where his wife is.

Seeing his sleeping figure, Avni narrowed her eyes at him.

You can never be perfect for this perfect husband of yours. You will always be his imperfect wife.

Her subconscious replied, making her sad. Slowly taking her blanket and pillow from the cupboard, she went to the balcony as there was no couch in his room.

A/N-its unedited, some were just ignore the mistakes.

Lots of love to you all.

Love you all

Itsyourblackrose